I need input, afterwards i'd like to roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gusioxo

Original poster
Hi there!

My name is Gus and i've been roleplaying for years and years now, though with massive breaks so my level isn't really up there. I absolutely love creating characters and worlds and thats where this starts.

I usually create characters with decent dept within mnutes but i never really get to develop them further because i either lose interest in my own characters or (and the latter is the most frequent) real life interferes and i'n not heard of for days to months. My education can be rather hectic and will take up a lot of my time, this and my social life outside the web usually cause problems.

Now what i ask of you is this:
- Be willing to discuss things before and outside the roleplay, this can go into serious depth like why the world was created the way it was. For example what gods, were these gods created by other gods? Demigods too? Or the architcture, what's the hisory of the area? Etc.

- Patience of a saint... As i've stated i can just disappear due to real lief distractions, then i forget this site even exists and by the time i remember the people i roleplayed with before think im an *** for leaving without a trace. Don't worry, I always feel very bad about it..

- A reasonable level of grammar and spelling. To be honest, i find good ideas and input more important than your level of English, but as an ex-English teacher student I do tend to cringe at certain errors.

- It's cheesy as heck but i also need you to have fun discussing and creating with me. It's a two-sided process.

I you reached this then i want to thank you very much for giving me at least the chance and i hope to hear from you ^^

Greets,
Gus

I'd be up for it I guess....though you never really went into your preferences as to what kind of universe you wanted to do.

I would defiantly be interested in writing with you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.