Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
Please I dont know what to do i looked up that psa about suicide notes and saw that likn to IAMLVe or whateeer its called but its not working the chat doesnt work the volunteer tries to talk to me but ic an't chat and i tried on 7cupps but i can't get al istener there either and i don't know any services here that help with suicide where i live the police isn't in charge of that sort of stuff and i don't think hospitals take care of that either and theyre overloaded anway

please i need help i don't know who to contact and i feel so bad i tried taking things away to not self harm but ic an't take my teeth nails and walls away. please i need help so badly and i don't know where to get it counselours don't exist in my ountry and you can't get to psycologists right away i need help please elp me

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Has a live online chat, and it's sponsored officially by Lifeline if you want to try by telephone.

I don't know what country you're in or I'd look up some more local links for you. D: Trying googling "suicide online chat countryname" or "suicide prevention countryname" and test out what comes up.

You'll be okay. <3 The fact that you're trying really hard to take care of yourself is a good sign. So keep searching for support links, and maybe a few people here can serve up a few others.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.