I need help coming up with a good Sci-Fi story.

So, we have the story, the plot, the races, planets, solar system/sun style, Character roster. All we need to do now is put up the thread.

WE need to brain storm for a few days before we can think about putting one up of course. I wan't this thread to be one of the most Hyped thread on here!

kk i would wait till thurs or friday when im not in class that way im not busy

K, so this thread is on pause until we all can put forth some planning ^^

Who's a good graphic designer/ has access to Photoshop? I need to put forth a ad for this site for our Thread.

I might be able to play around with something In class if I have time *taking a basic graphic design class... VERY basic...* Dont expect anything >.>

Brain Storming Cyborg looks / characters.

[SPOILI]
recon_elite_concept_by_slipgatecentral.jpg
[/SPOILI] An elite scout

[SPOILI]
ninja_cyborg.jpg
[/SPOILI] An infiltration Combatant

[SPOILI]
cyborg_by_SHadoW_Net.jpg
[/SPOILI] Basic Warrior with Plasma Hand Guns

[SPOILI]
Cyborg_Plasma.jpg
[/SPOILI] Elite Warrior

[SPOILI]
The_Signal_by_JenZee.jpg
[/SPOILI] Soldiers without their main gear.

[SPOILI]
dominance_war_IV_cyborg_spina_by_godbo6.jpg
[/SPOILI] The Hive Mind!!

8D Love it, Danny! And seeing how you are the Hive mind after all, you get to name them if you so please. I had trouble in naming them because I couldn't find the right one for them.

I kept staring at them thinking decepticons meets Borg ..... BROCONS! wait the r and o are flipped... borcons sound like Vulcans.... That takes me to Startrek... Deep Space Nine.... nine sounds like Lime..... lemon lime sode.... Sierra Myst.... I'll call them Tok-Ria ..... I don't know how I got there.... but Tok-Ria

good enough for me, I'll edit their name right now to the Tok-Ria

Ok, from looking back at the sign up thread I made, We need to edit it so it looks a lot more flashy, more eye catching then just a wall of text.

warspace.jpgwar futuristic weapons armor battles artwork tiberium games 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_.jpg

Use some war pics

what else? or is that the onlything we think we need?

Dude, the theme song was allready implomented on the first post I made of this thread, :

Doesn't mean I do not like this theme song, we could have two for different parts of the story

oh dang sorry i forgot bout that.... never mind

Dude, Chron. We can still use your theme song for the other half of the story.