I need help coming up with a good Sci-Fi story.

Spaceships made of trees. Powered by rotting Ewok corpses.

Nonono the Ewoks are the decorations not the power source silly.

you have to refresh the link when you click then it'll go

Alright, I think we have enough information to put up the Sign-in Thread. I'll have it up in a day or so. If I have help, It might even take us just this afternoon to complete.

I'll take care of the paragraph that draws the people in, Who wants to take care of the rules and conditions, Character sheet/ character roster and put up the Race Bio's?

he's good too. the human's are self explanatory, and for people who play the council will supply their own pictures.

I'm going to put up the Paragraph in a few, I want it proof read and see if it's to everyone's liking.

Running through dusted trenches with his fellow brother's in arms, the Imperial Soldier navigates his way through the maze they had made on the front lines, to help them take cover from the steam powered flak hurdling towards his allies. Keeping his head down, he can hear the screams and whistles of gunfire from both lines, pushing rapid fire deep into the sand pits of this dust bowl of a planet. Looking up only for a moment, he could see the shiny bodies of the enemy moving along the trenches much like he was doing. What caused him to duck down was a lens flare from an enemy sniper striking his eye. That brought him back to reality, back away from the awe striking amazement at the battle between the two humanoid races. Screams from the wounded from both sides filled the ears of every man, woman and humanoid for that mater and forever haunted their dreams for nights to come. Keeping his cover, the Imperial Soldier kept moving along the trench line and continued his mission, taking covering fire by rising his gun above the sandbags while on transit. One of their bird's of pray swooped down between now-man's-land and took suppressing fire onto the front lines of the enemies army, taking out a good number before being shot down and crash land in the soldiers path from a beam of light from the heavens them selves. It burst into flames before his eyes, sending him back a few feet with a grinding thud that escaped his lungs. gaining his focus back, he looked up towards the sky and saw smooth ships unlike any he had ever seen. The model was far to large to be a Steam powered Frigate nor was a Imperial Flag ship long enough to hold it's own at it's size. His eyes wide open and mouth open in awe, he could see the new ship de-materialize and slowly turn into what would seem to be mist as a very far distance. Before long, the planet's surface was covered with drone fighter's, leaving one destructive explosion after another, taking their tole on both of their sides.