R

reptilian

Original poster
Haha, hey! So, I've recently come out of a deep dark hiatus (old news), and I'd like to write again! Before I list some pairings and whatever else, I have a few rules/things to say about myself.

1. I'm a bit awkward and nervous, so please excuse me being lame or quiet at first! I do like to talk to my partners, and I'm pretty chatty once I'm comfortable, but sometimes it takes a while. My apologies in advance.
  2. I write multiple paragraphs, anywhere from 2-8 or more, third person past tense. I'd appreciate it if my partner wrote the same way. ^^ (No one-liners, but sometimes one good paragraph is a-okay.)
  3. I looooove character design!! Character sheets are heaven for me. I really would prefer my partner to give me at least a very quick CS before starting the roleplay, even if it's just name, age, appearance, and basic personality. (More is 100% welcome)
  4. Please let me know if you'll be away for a while or can't reply for any reason, I'll do the same.
  5. Let me know about any triggers you have upfront!!
  6. Give me any suggestions or ideas you have about our plot, I love active partners!
Now for some pairings! (Feel free to suggest any other pairings, this is just stuff I thought of but I'm sure other people have different ideas that could be fun!)
Bolded roles are the ones I'd like to play. Also, I'm really looking to do M/F (playing female) right now, but I'm also getting more into M/M. F/F is alright too!

Modern/Slice of Life/School:
  1. Girl x Older Brother's Friend
  2. College Student x Professor
  3. Straight-A Student x Failing
  4. Roommates (kinda Craigslist style? One person who already lives in the place sets out an ad or something for a roommate, or is recommended someone by a friend)
  5. Circus Member x Patron (I don't mind either, and this could also go into fantasy or sci-fi!)
Fantasy:
  1. Fairy/Fae x Adventurer
  2. Ghost x New House Owner
  3. Demon x Human
  4. Goddess x God/Demi-God/Human
  5. Witch x Demon
  6. Human x Any Supernatural
  7. Pirate x Sea Witch
Sci-Fi:
  1. Scientist x Experiment/Creation
  2. Cyborg x Assassin (I don't mind either!)
  3. Human x Alien (I don't mind either!)
Superhero:
  1. Superhero x Supervillain
  2. Seasoned Hero x Newbie
  3. Superhero x Civilian
  4. Superhero x Superhero
One last thing is that besides modern settings, I also like doing medieval times, the future, and really any time from the 1920s and on! (I have a soft spot for the 80s and 90s.) Anyways, I can't think of any independent plots right now, so thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya there! I'm Carmen but feel free to call me a nickname if you want; my nicknames usually stem from Karma, but anythings okay! Also, I'd like to do the demon x human as an f x f pairing.

Reactions: apocalypseArisen
Heya there! I'm Carmen but feel free to call me a nickname if you want; my nicknames usually stem from Karma, but anythings okay! Also, I'd like to do the demon x human as an f x f pairing.
sure thing!! ^^ just PM me and we can discuss more c:

@reptilian roleplay with me. Roleplay with me, please. o.o

I love a lot, if not everyone of the pairings you suggested. Maybe send me a pm and we can discuss something?

• Love
Reactions: reptilian
I'd love to do a fantasy plot with you if you are still looking!

• Love
I like these three pairings quite a bit.

1. College Student x Professor
  2. Straight-A Student x Failing
  3. Fairy/Fae x Adventurer

• Love
I'd love to do a fantasy plot with you if you are still looking!
Definitely still looking! PM me with any ideas you had or pairings you really liked, if any ^^

I like these three pairings quite a bit.

1. College Student x Professor
  2. Straight-A Student x Failing
  3. Fairy/Fae x Adventurer
Fairy/Fae x Adventurer would be good! PM me?

I'm always up for doing something with superheroes and villains :3 i just wanted to ask before hand if you'd be willing to double up? :3

I would like to do Ghost x New House Owner... but with some modification. A new house inhabitant, not owner.

Would you be interested?
I'll be back on Sunday, I'll send you a PM with my CS.

Hi! I'm Sky. I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I liked the Scientist x Experiment/Creation, Superhero x Civilian, and the Superhero x Superhero pairings! I'd also be up for any of the Fantasy or Sci-Fi ideas. I'm also big on the character sheet thingy, and I can play either male or female.

Woah!! @CallMeCrimson @winnie I'm so sorry! I never got the notifications for your replies!! :( If either of you are still interested, please shoot me a PM!

Also, just in general - updated the original post a bit ^^

Wow, looks like you've got a good response. I'm interested in a F x F roommate romance if you have a slot for me?