Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
So, I use Facebook daily to keep track of long-distance family, friends, and to help promote website stuff. To make it worth it, I like having a wall filled with adorable pictures of things I love to off-set the amount of crappy bullshit I occasionally have to deal with. 8D

...right now facebook is filled with STUPID UNEDUCATED POLITICAL PROPAGANDA MEMES AND IF ISEE ONE MORE @$#^@@^%^&^& THING ABOUT THIS ELECTION ON FACEBOOK I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE I KNOW.

And I can't just block people or the individual links, because it's literally everyone. Thus, I have to stay off Facebook until this election is over. =_=

PLEASE SAVE DIANA BY POSTING CUTE CAT PICS, OWLS, AND THOSE DUMB INSPIRATIONAL IMAGES OF RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, AND BADLY QUOTED PHRASES, EVERYDAY!

Funny pictures are also cool. 8D Avoid those lame "Sassy Mom Memes" where it's Minions and Loony Tunes plastered with some snarky quote, because those are dumb and if you like them you should be ashamed of yourself.

cuuuute thiiiiings i neeed theeeem :owl:

giphy.gif

I found a puppy gif... and here's a kitty one too.

latest

here is a somewhat grainy pic of my friend in the forest

5KOkvIr.png

he and his sibling and mama like to greet us in the woods we walk in if we're around late enough. Once I got to watch him eat dinner. It was fascinating. Also got to watch him grow from a somewhat fuzzy youngin to a beautiful bird.

shiba-inu.jpg

When in doubt,

Shiba Inu.

DIS ONE OF MY BABIES.

24ez8u1.jpg

LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE. His name is Bandit, because he likes to steal all my candy. He just turned 6 months.

AND DIS IS MY OTHER BABY.
2j26flx.jpg

Her name is Stella though I call her Princess Stella because she refuses to get off my lap or my textbooks D< Needs my love all the time. She just turned 4 months old.

2016-10-03 21.36.35.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-10-03 21.32.56.jpg
    2016-10-03 21.32.56.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1
Oh, my dear Diana. Don't be down, please be motivated by the following pictures with personal captions:

D1oYNCA.jpg

"Even predator and prey can nap together"

u7IygQS.png

"One more step and I'll bite your feather!"

E7jm2D3.jpg

"Look they're kissing!"

Ipp2tR6.jpg

"All Aboard the Owl Cup!"

8XOQv4a.gifv

"Just gotta stretch my neck out like this!"

7aCP0wP.gif

"Woah, did you see that dog?"

gzEMckq.jpg

"Even though it isn't a cat or an owl, the turtle just wants to give you a hug!"

pvJOCUz.jpg

"MAGESTIC OWL CAT"

810wbi8.jpg

"If only they looked like this in real life!"

ML6ullI.jpg

"They want you to smile as big as them!"

IIAsgjU.jpg

"The gangs together!"

w89CHI7.jpg

"You're my best friend!"

oFHDLyb.jpg

"Staring Contest, 3...2...1..go!"

x30TnYj.jpg

"The Owlets only wish for the Owl Mother to be happy and healthy."

RwWaaUP.jpg

"I look out over here, and you can look over there!"

I hope these make you feel better!

You should look into Owlboy! I was going to put up an image from google up until I realized that could be seen as advertising. So I didn't. It's very cute though, and you play as. Wait for it.

An owl boy. The wisest race. Anyway, maybe that'll distract you, looking into that instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.