I need a roleplay partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DearDeath22

Original poster
Hello! I would like a partner for a MaleXmale roleplay. I would like it to be about two teenage boys who are friends, and eventually fall in love. But they're both confused about it, drama happens, etc. xD I have no preference on what your character is like, as long it he is male! I would like a partner that has moderate writing skills at least. I hate text talk, so please, use proper grammar and spelling.

Later, we can work out the details, but I think that our characters should be friends since childhood, and they're neighbors. So, sleep over stuff can happen, embarrassment! I want it to be really sweet at first! :3

That sounds adorable! I would be interested in doing something like that

Reactions: DearDeath22
Awesome! You can start making your character, I'll make the thread. You can just do like a paragraph about your character, anything about him you wanna include! ^_^ Thank you so much for wanting to be a part of this!

Okay, I will send it to you over messaging. I have class now, so it might be a while before I send it. Is there any age you want in particular? Early teens to late teens?

I would love to do this if you're still accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.