Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I do not discriminate against any certain genres, but Fantasy, magical, scifi and romance are some of my favorites.
So, now that life has kind of calmed down on my end, it seems to have sped up for my partners. So, now I need some new partners!

I do have some ideas, but I want to know what others are thinking. So please, let me know what you are looking for, or if you just want me to tell you my ideas.

I am still kind of wanting to do a zombie themed one.. Cause they are fun xD

Someone please help me!

Well, what's your ideas? Mabye we can work with one?

Slowly, the world started to believe less and less in god, and more and more in science. Slowly churches, and chapels started to be replaced by labs after labs. Slowly god became a thing in the past. As technology slowly took over the world, past civilizations that held a democracy and believed in any god they pleased became a place of the past.

As science took over, it was always the point to try and one up the last big invention. One day, a scientist did the unexpected. No one knows how it happened, but he was able to open the doors to another realm. Where vampires, werewolves, demons, and the sorts all were very real, and very dangerous. Quickly they were able to over power the humans, who since the lost of gods, no longer waged war.

Most of the humans were killed. But slowly the surviving ones were hurdled under ground. A well known scientist lead the pack, and he has been keep the people safe since. Now he is working on trying to reopen the portal to banish the evil beings that have taken over...

I posted that awhile back, but I got much too busy. This could be played with someone as the scientist, or really however one would want. This is the one that I have the most thought out at the moment. The others ones, are just very vague

As long as I get to be one of the evil beings we definitely have a ball game!

You can be whoever you want to be!

Awesome :) PM me what you want to rp, and I'll start the thread