I need a new phone and I have no idea what I'm doing. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat_B15_Rugged_SmartPhone_Detailed_Image.jpg

The CATerpillar is supposed to be the Nokia of Smartphones, don't know if it's true, though.

I'd listen to Jorick, Brovo, and the others who've said similar things. Debating what the best phone is only matters if you're interested in all the features those phones can offer. If you only want features that all of them offer, which it seems you do (phone, text, pictures) then just go for one that's cheap and reliable, which can be garnered from online reviews. The thing I'd advise against most is buying a phone with more features than you're going to use. You're paying more for absolutely no gain. A lot of my friends have bought things like Macbooks against the advice of me and my tech-savvy friends, and then only use them for browsing the internet and writing essays. You wouldn't buy a Lamborghini if you were only gonna use it to go buy groceries; use the same mentality with your phone.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
You wouldn't buy a Lamborghini if you were only gonna use it to go buy groceries;
Actually, I would totally do this.

Not to be mainstream or anything, but I do recommend the iPhone. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I personally really like using it. It's got fantastic apps on it and it's just really easy to use. But the choice is up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.