Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Okay, I have two different plots!

Plot one is a lesbian relationship between two monster girls!

Plot two is a straight relationship between a brother and sister in Medieval times!
(I'd like to play the sister, but I am willing to double and do two role plays so we can each play the sister.)

But first...

RULES

1- Please be able to use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
2- Provide a sample for me, so I can see if our writing will be compatible.
3- Use third person.
4- Please alert me if you're going to be busy for a few days, if you dislike the role play, or if you just want to quit.
5- Be able to match me in length, whether it be 2 paragraphs or 10.
6- Be active, and able to post at least once a day, every day.

PLOT ONE

Two girls start college at an academy for monsters, and find that they have feelings for each other.
(I will either use my vampire oc, or my zombie oc. My zombie oc is not a typical looking zombie- she isn't rotting or nasty like that.)

PLOT TWO

A brother and sister have been in a romantic relationship with each other since they were 13 and 15, after the brother saved the sister from drowning.
Now, at ages 22 and 24, they're being married off to people from neighboring kingdoms to help their own.
The brother's fiance is sweet and wonderful, and he begins to think he might even like her- while the sisters is rude and cruel to her, and once she finds out that the brother likes his fiance, she gets mad and might even take revenge on the poor girl.
And of course, there's the feeling between the brother and sister that become complicated.

Alright, so, if you're interested, leave a comment with a link to your writing sample, and which one you're interested in!

Status
Not open for further replies.