I need a leader please for a 1x1

N

Naois_DragonGirl

Original poster
Hi, I relatively new here but I have RPed for close to 10 years now. Well I have taken a break and am now getting back to RPing. I have signed up for 3 RPs, but they haven't started yet. Waiting for more people and what not. Well I was hoping that someone would be willing to RP with me 1x1 so I can get back into RPing again. I'm not really good with leading RPs so I was hoping that someone who is interested would take the lead on ours.

I like just about any genre except horror with the exception of vampires and werewolves. Ok I just really don't like zombies. But I would prefer my partner to be a male, but I am not against RPing with a female. I also don't mind if you give me pointers and what not, but I will do my best to not need any. Like I said earlier I haven't RPed in about a year so I am a bit rusty. I love to write, but like with my RPing I have been putting it off.

If you're interested in 1x1 RPing you can either message me or just reply here. It's up to you.
Thanks!

umm...sure I can give it a shot...I know I am female, but I play only males. I mean if this doesn't work then I understand.

I would be willing to help out. If you have any ideas I am open to them. If not I can show you some of mine, whichever you prefer.

I would love to it too, i have a plot that I posted a while back.