I need a female for a 1X1 roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie katelynn

Original poster
I need a female for these plots!
(Your character) a normal girl that lives in a normal neighbor hood runs into mason, a suicidal boy who your mother, a therapist is 'babysitting' when his mom is gone. In the process of this (your character) and mason meet for the first time. She dislikes him at first since her and her family are wealthy and she thinks he is just a low class who is weak but he adores her. Will they fall in love?
but since shes dating someone she can not, making kyle shut her out alot and ignore her since she started to date the other male. Will they get together?
(Your name) A girl that just moved to a big city with her best friend. She is interested in this new city she will be living in for her collage years but runs into Tyler, a 19 years old information breaker and a quit a cold heart person. Can she change him?
(Your name) is a girl who sins, breaks the rules but lives in a huge house with the perfect family. She enrolls in a new school since she got kicked out of her old one and meets Luke in the process. A trouble some, mental teenager who gets in fights and threatens everyone.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The first one seems interesting! If it's still open, I am open to doing it with you^.^

Are you still looking for someone to do the last one? I would love to do that one with you. :)

I woukd like to do the Information Breaker.

I like Bad Little Girl :3 It sounds like a great idea, and I wouldn't mind trying it ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.