Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Genres
Generally, I enjoy a good action-packed thriller with a spice of subtle romance and adventure thrown into the mix. I'd be willing to play any genre there is, save for a few, and can adapt well to new settings and extremely complex, detailed plots. As of now, however, I'm craving a darker, more twisted role-play that leans towards psychological and suspense. Modern fantasy, sci-fi, and apocalyptic are other genres I am fond of as well.
inferno_zps5d0213a2.png

Only @Eriikaa is allowed to post in here.
P L O T
Look around you. There are secrets everywhere. Anywhere you go, you will find secrets. Crowley's Academy for the Gifted is no exception. Buried deep, deep beneath the surface is a quite literally deadly secret. Yes, the students at Crowley's are rather talented, but not in the ways that you might assume. Instead of learning how to draw a fruit basket, they learn how to draw the human body and all its weak spots. Instead of regular Physical Education, students are taught the highest level of self defense. Knives and other weapons are actually encouraged in the school rather than being banned.

Just what kind of place is Crowley's?

A façade. It's a façade. Here at Crowley's students are gifted in the art of killing. It is here that the best assassins in the world are made. Every student has gone through a rigorous test of abilities just in order to get in. The first task? Discovering the school's secret. New students are assigned an assassin and tasked to uncover both the school and student's secret identity. If they fail, they die. Simple as that.

Now, a new group of students have entered Crowley's. It's up to them to complete their task alongside their assassin counterparts. And once they complete the first task and discover the Academy for what it truly is, what else will await them?

Appearance:
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Role: (Assassin or New Student)
Personality:
Biography: (Optional)
Extra:

Princess <333
Inferno is a beautiful name for this RP ahh
I'll have the uglies up soon

Appearance:​

[BCOLOR=transparent]
b6wkmr.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height- [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5'9" | 175 cm [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]158 lbs | Curvy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Golden blonde | Silky smooth | Mid-back[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyes-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Clear blue | Long eyelashes | Round[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Complexion-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Peaches and Cream | Eternal pink tint[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Distinguishing Features- [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Heavy winter clothing 24/7 | Hats are a constant | Along with scarves | Always has her pet porcupine with her[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
243i0hy.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Name:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello, love, and how are you today?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Elodie Fallon[/BCOLOR]

Nickname:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Call me what you like, I don't mind. It'd be a honor."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Elle | Jello [reserved for her brother and sister only] | Lols[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not yet an adult, unfortunately. Though I'm not eager to move out of the house. I'd miss my family way too much."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]17 years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If I were a lesser person, I might be offended. I'm not, though, so all is okay~"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cis Female[/BCOLOR]

Sexuality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmm, I've never much thought about it. I suppose it doesn't matter, does it now?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biromantic Pansexual[/BCOLOR]

Role:
"Role as in what? I plan to be Queen one day, if that's what you mean?"
Assassin

Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"My mother always said--" A twisted smirk pulls at her lips for some unknown reason. "--that I'm the most pleasant little peony in the pack."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ A very deceptive young lady, Elodie knows what she wants and how to get it. She's not above manipulating people for her own gain, either. She often takes on the persona of a polite, elegant, and pleasant young girl to get what she wants. She often uses this with her own parents in order to achieve her ultimate goals.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ Pretty sardonic, as well. She views life in a rather cynical light. She takes everything with a grain (or cup) of salt and has the tendency to criticize everything and everyone. If someone messes up around her, you can sure as hell bet she'll be sneering and pointing it out. She takes great amusement in other people's failures.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ Bitter from the times that life has knocked her down, Elodie often uses that own feeling to lash out at others. Strike at their weaknesses and watch them crumble is a favorite pastime. It gives her a rush of power.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ The root of this grim amusement and fixation with watching people fall is just how inferior she feels. She feels the constant need to be better than everyone else. She has to win. She has to win or else she's nothing. She has to be perfect. She must rule the world. Power is something she craves with great intensity. When things fall, she tends to collapse mentally. She'll absolutely have a fit; go to a secluded place and completely break down. She can't handle the thought of failing at something. She'll hate and resent herself forever if she loses.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ Elegant and confident,you can tell that she holds herself high above everyone else despite her inferiority complex. She doesn't take shit from people; only dishes it out.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✄ Emotionally abusive to an extent, as well. Elle is the type to guilt trip her significant other and friends into doing things for her. She'll even lash out at them, at times. Almost everyone but her family are disposable. Almost.
[/BCOLOR]

Biography:
"My life really isn't all that interesting, I assure you."
Eeehhhh

Extra:
"It was lovely meeting you~!"
-[BCOLOR=transparent]Elodie has been drawing ever since she could think to. It's just been a simple way to relieve stress for her. She doesn't do it much anymore unless it's specifically for school. She just has little to no inspiration, which frustrates her greatly. 4 out of 5 times, when she draws, she has a breakdown.
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: unicornx
JUST TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AND YOU'RE UNSURE
I PUT ELLE IN MY FIRST POST AND HERE'S MALINE

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You had just gone to get some coffee. That's it. Just a quick coffee break. But by the time you come back, you already see a young teen sitting in her designated chair. Oh, your interviewee. Upon hearing you close the door, her head snaps up and she narrows her eyes at you. "You're exactly 10 minutes and 32 seconds late. Hurry up and get this over with. Don't waste any more of my time" She says in a clipped tone, folding her arms over her chest and giving you a disapproving look.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
nnv6vq.jpg
"]
Height-
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5'7" | 170 cm | 5'9" with her combat boots[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]132 lbs | Slim[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dark blue | Long bangs | Layered[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Indigo | Framed by red glasses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]French Vanilla | Unblemished[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Always wears combat boots | Likes to wear extremely oversized shirts with leggings underneath (in fact, it's just about all she wears) | Her eyes | She always has a book with her
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a roll of her indigo eyes, she opens her mouth to respond in a condescending tone. "Of course I know my own name. However, you do not, which gives me the upper hand." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tourmaline Marionette Acerbi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname(s):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I despise such childish things." She tells you with pursed lips, obviously still upset from the last question. You can tell that she's not exactly being 100% honest just by looking at her face. She's not very good at lying, is she?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She says that, but quite likes to be given nicknames. It makes her feel important. A few include: Maline [preferred] | Mally | Linny | Miss Acerbi [ire inducing] | Whatever man[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How rude." She looks rather offended, actually. Her eyes narrow even further behind her glasses. "Ever heard of the saying "never ask a lady her age"?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]16 years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"If you're hoping to somehow coerce me into proving my gender, then you will be incredibly disappointed." The dark haired girl snaps, firmly pressing her arms to her chest.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female, and quite a proud one at that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She snorts quietly and narrows her eyes. "You're a pig." She states with a sense of finality.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Panromantic Demisexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Role: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Doesn't everyone have a role in this disgusting life?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]New Student[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Tedious." Maline mumbles, turning her attention away from you and to her messenger bag on the floor. The young woman digs around for a minute before making a triumphant noise, and dragging out an incredibly large novel. You observe her quietly, thinking that perhaps she is looking for a quote to describe herself or something of the such. She simply looks up from her book quickly and arches an eyebrow. "I'm finished with this interview, leave me to myself."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tourmaline's personality certainly isn't the most pleasant, however, she's not the worst person to associate with. At first glance, you might think that the raven haired woman consists of only pride and a strong distaste for most of the human race. Well, you wouldn't be wrong, that's for sure. But there are other softer elements that make up Maline's personality. God forbid you ever see them, though. Instead of showing her nicer side, she's brutally honest with little to no respect for other people's feelings unless she's directly associated with them (ie. her friends, family, allies, ect.). For example, if you were to ask her "Does this dress look unflattering?", she would immediately answer "Yes, it's dreadful to even look at. I can't imagine how you can wear such a thing." And if her blunt nature isn't enough to drive the majority of the population away, then her pride will surely do the trick. Not only does Tourmaline hold a tremendous amount of pride, as stated before, but she also strives to carry herself with grace. Many people are put off by this, and rightly so. Imagine meeting someone who acts like royalty most of the time when they're really anything but. That's basically all you have to know about Maline.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]However, before you make your final judgement, you might care to take a closer look. She can, surprisingly, be quite kind when the mood strikes her. Though she'll grumble and complain about it the whole time, she's willing to go to great lengths to make her friends and family satisfied. Half of the stuff that comes out of her mouth are simply meaningless words. She talks big, but when it comes down to it, Maline is rather vulnerable when something involves her close relationships. However, she feels that this is something most would take advantage of, thus has become introverted to a fault. You'll often find that she has her nose constantly buried in a book. It's very rare that she'll emerge from her fictional universe, but when she does it must be because she cares greatly about you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Let's not forget about that temper, though. Patience has never been Maline's strong suit. It's actually rather amusing, how easily riled up she is. You just have to poke enough, and she's whirling on you with wild eyes, demanding that you go die in a ditch far, far away. It doesn't help that she gets flustered incredibly easily, for her embarrassment turns into anger. She's just a churning void of emotions, to be honest.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How about you go die instead?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra:
[/BCOLOR]

• Love
A P P E A R A N C E ; ;
tumblr_n2tw81WsAA1qdwsovo1_400.jpg

{ E Y E S } The brightest ruby red || Very round and full of life || Framed by thick lshes
{ H A I R } Long and silky smooth, falling in soft waves to her waist || Baby blue || Normally styled in a messy high pony-tail with her trademark ribbon clipped on her head
{ H E I G H T } Standing just above the average at 5'7" || Leggy
{ W E I G H T } Curvy || 138 Lbs.
{ C O M P L E X I O N } Fair || Unblemished and smooth skin
{ D I S T I N G U I S H I N G - F E A T U R E } Her odd hair color || Also her eyes || Big Boobays OTL

N A M E ;;
"Hey there, hot stuff. Something I can do to help you with?"
Lilith Fallon

N I C K N A M E ; ;
"Ooh, petnames. My favorite~"
Lili || Lils

A G E ; ;
"Why don't you take a wild guess. Go on. I doubt you'd get it right the first time."
15 turning 16

S E X U A L I T Y ; ;
"Hm? That's a forward thing to ask in a school-related interview, isn't it?"
Aromantic Bisexual

R O L E ; ;
"Ahaha. What are you suggesting?"
Assassin - The worst kind

P E R S O N A L I T Y ; ;
"I'm the baby of the family. Everybody loves me."
❝ f e m m e - f a t a l e ❞
First you met the older sister, Elodie, the manipulative she-beast who's quick as a mouse, sneaky as a snake and one glimpse of her will have you running back to whatever gutter you crawled out of, never looking back to see if she's right on your tail -- because you just know that she is. Then there's the older brother, Dean Oliver, who is perhaps the worst of them all. Degrading and overwhelming crude, he is. There is never a time where you don't hear him spew out a series of offensive, dirty remarks about anything that might've sparked his interest. What an awful pair of twins, aren't they? Now. Put two and two together and what do you get? Complete madness in the form of an impudent seductress going by the name of Lilith Fallon, the youngest and supposed 'baby' of the family. All through her childhood people misjudged and underestimated her, deeming the youngest Fallon sibling an incompetent child extremely dependent on her older brother and sister. But that isn't true. Not by the slightest chance. In fact, Lilith is quite the opposite, really. She's cute, sure, but you won't be thinking that way about her when she's got you in a headlock with a knife pressed to your throat. Conniving and somewhat twisted, she isn't completely put-together and has more than her fair share of missing screws. People sense that something is particularly off about her right off the bat and the eerie way she carries herself never goes unnoticed by the cameras. Perhaps that's one reason why she's at the very top of the ranking system. Unlike most who hide behind a mask, Lilith makes her intentions clear. She finds no reason not to show the world how much of a ruthless, wild child she is and doesn't waste time playing games or beating around the bush. She can be very convincing and persuasive, you know. Her older siblings made sure of it, too. They 'raised' her to think and act like a monster, teaching her the ways of a vicious predator. Told her there was nothing wrong with abusing those who wanted to be abused, and that she shouldn't be blamed for the sufferings they go through. It isn't her fault they're weak. Some people just don't get it. They really don't.

The thing is though, Lilith has the patience of a saint and act with caution. You will never catch her slipping, that is, unless she purposely wants you to. She'll lurk in the shadows, waiting with much anticipation and when the right time rolls by, that's the moment she'll go in for the kill. Expect nothing less from her. Once she has her sights set on something or someone, there's no telling what she's going to do. Especially if there's money involved. Money. Money. Money. It's her biggest weakness. Give her a fake winner lottery ticket and she's bound to fall for the trick. She can't help but get pulled in every time someone offers her a price, and hates herself so much for being easily deceived. That's also another thing about Lilith. She's incredibly obsessed with having everything she wants at the snap of a finger, but hates when she becomes the fool of a joke because of it. Gambling and waging bets also play a huge factor in this obsession of hers. Which leads to her being paranoid. Paranoid about failure and losing everything she struggled for. This sometimes apply to people, too. If she sees you as someone worth caring for, especially her siblings, there's no doubt she'll be possessive.

Have I mentioned how much of an ass she is? Just like that brother of hers? Well, she can be so much worse when you push her buttons hard enough to trigger that side of hers. She's generally relaxed and neutral to most things, never one to raise her voice or act without thinking, but if upset or severely provoked, she will lash out. And it's never a pleasant sight. She can be verbally abusive, insulting and publicly humiliating others to prove a point. She'll go off, calling one out on their bullshit and not even caring if she's making a scene. It can go on between a few minutes to a few hours, that is, until someone comes in to drag her away. Dean Oliver sure rubbed off on her, eh?

B I O G R A P H Y ; ;
"Oh, you want to talk about my family? Sure. They're adorable~"
- Born into a long line of crazy, irresponsible fuck-ups that have no idea how to raise a child properly and then regret conceiving said child.
- The "sweet" baby of a family of three children.
- Should've been the normal one but Dean Oliver and Elodie got to her first before their parents could shield her away from their clutches.
- Worships her siblings as if they are Gods and is presumably following behind their footsteps, much to her parent's displeasure.
- Doesn't particularly resemble her older siblings or parents and there are times when people mistake her for an adopted child, rather than being their biological daughter, but is actually the spitting image of her aunt, with the silky baby blue hair and ruby eyes.
- Won the science fair throughout her years in primary school.
- Discovered she had a thing for computer graphics and technological science, putting her newly founded interest into test by successfully breaking into her school's security system and sending the principal's computer a very cryptic drawing of a laughing bug that turned out to be malware spreading through the system and destroying nearly all personal files saved.
- When Lilith was fourteen, people often paid her to hack into or destroy another person's computer. She did this for a while until her older brother caught her red-handed and demanded he be part of her schemes.
- Family doesn't know she enrolled herself in a year long internship for future young engineers and lies about taking up various odd jobs whenever she comes home unexpectedly late.

E X T R A ; ;
< 3

Last edited:

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2ic4ojb.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"][/BCOLOR]
Height-

[BCOLOR=transparent]5'9" | Approx 176 cm[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]137 lbs | Unhealthily thin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sandy blonde | Limp | Smooth[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Light green | Thick eyelashes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sickly pale | Covered in bandages and scars[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Always has a bandage or three on him | Barcode tattoo on his chest | His eyes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You don't need to know. You don't need to know anything about me."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adaire Bonnechance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What makes you think I'll give you one of these if I won't give you my name? Think a little."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dai | Daire | Darebear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you understand how creepy you're being right now. Do you?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]18 years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wow, clever jab you have there. As if my masculinity hasn't been poked at before."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cis Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You seriously just took creepy to a whole new level."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Caleb-sexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]//smacked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demiromantic Pansexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We're not in some stupid play. You know that, right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not like there's anything goddamn special about me."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ Defensive is a good word for Adaire. He's constantly ready to defend his actions or Caleb's. With biting retorts and harsh swears, he has no qualms about completely laying into you and ripping you apart if you upset him. He's pretty good with his words until you make him really mad. Then he dissolves into mostly profanity. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ Easily angered, he tends to snap easily at people. He doesn't mean it half the time. He's just trying to get some of his frustration out. He can be particularly rude or cruel with his words when the mood strikes him, though.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ With little to no morals, he absolutely won't hesitate to hit a girl or wound them if need be. He wouldn't feel bad either. Almost everyone is equal in his mind, and that's both a good and bad thing. While they are actually on the same level as each other, that level isn't very high at all. In fact, he probably views you as an amoeba or dirt.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ Which brings us to how negative he can actually be. Definitely a pessimist, that's more sure. He's more than okay with looking on the bad side of things and thinking about how much he hates the world. He's had a lot of time to himself in a hospital room, and often has thought about just giving up completely. It's not uncommon for Adaire to wish he were dead, for he has few things to live for. He's not even living for himself anymore, he's living for other people.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ Pretty moody as well. He'll have giant mood swings out of nowhere, though usually directed at himself in solitary. He'll go from liking life to absolutely despising himself and seeing things as bleak from time to time. His behavior tends to be a bit more erratic and daring when something like this happens.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]◉ Potentially very accepting and caring, though, but only for a few choice people. Otherwise, you could go die and chances are he wouldn't notice at all. Once he gets attached to you, he gets emotionally invested. And that means it's his job to keep you happy and safe.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hardly think that's any of your business, shithead."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nope[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Bye, bitch."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Has known Caleb since childhood. Even after he was shipped off to Crowley's, Adaire stayed in touch with him. The only reason he allowed himself to be scouted was for Caleb.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Weak as hell immune system. He's always coughing up blood. It's not uncommon for him to spend a few nights in the nurses office. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Speaks French fluently, seeing as he was born and raised in Paris, France until he was 4 years old.[/BCOLOR]

Appearance:
amtyiv.jpg

Height-

[BCOLOR=transparent]Approx 5'11" | 175 cm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]158 lbs [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dark blue with magenta streaks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Indigo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ghostly | Unblemished[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Distinguishing Features-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Both ears pierced twice | His hair | Always wearing gloves | Keeps a notepad with him[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adriano Marco Acerbi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Addy | Adrian | Adri[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Just turned 18 years old[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cis Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BANGS LITERALLY EVERYTHING[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]//Biromantic Hypersexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Adrian is a bag of wonders, that's for sure. Perhaps obsessive to a major fault, he has the tendency to get consumed with a person and involve himself solely with them. It's actually kind of creepy. He'll go around taking notes on said person and analyzing them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Cold to most everyone, actually. Unless you're a close friend, or the object of his affections, he couldn't care less if you dropped dead. He has no emotion to waste on meaningless people.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Speaking of emotion, despite all the frigid layers, he is quite sincere in his actions. Words, not so much. He'll say anything to persuade people to his side, but when he does go out of his way to do something for you, it's definitely because he wants to.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Easily bored. He'll discard an obsession lickety split once they've worn out their welcome. Dropping people like trash is nothing unfamiliar to him. One minute you're the love of his life, and the next he couldn't give a damn. There are very few exceptions, such as the Fallon siblings and his little sister. That's about it, though. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Petty, you could say. He's willing to stoop to whatever level to get what he wants. Once he gets it, he'll never let go. Overprotective and possessive are things that can be commonly used to describe him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]★ Actually a giant nerd once you get to know him well enough. He tries desperately to act cool and charming, when in all reality he's likely to turn into a blushing mess around his obsession. He'll only really let people in after a while, though. However, once they're in, they're in for good.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra:
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
A P P E A R A N C E ; ;
64c500b72766aea8414536d0e860edd4.jpg

{ E Y E S } Heterochromia || Left; Amber & Right; Blue || Sharp and narrow
{ H A I R } Golden Blonde || Unruly and very unkempt || Semi-Long, Semi-Short
{ H E I G H T } 6'1" || Lanky and lean
{ W E I G H T } 178 Lbs.
{ C O M P L E X I O N } Sunkissed tan
{ D I S T I N G U I S H I N G - F E A T U R E } His eyes are his most significant feature. || Has a silver piercing on his left ear.

N A M E ; ;
Dean Oliver Fallon

N I C K N A M E ; ;
No. No nicknames.
You call him by his full name or die. Meaning Dean Oliver.
The only expectation to this are his younger sisters, and sometimes, when he's feeling a little daring, he'd make them do it too.

A G E ; ;

G E N D E R ; ;
Cisgender Male

S E X U A L I T Y ; ;
Demiromantic Bisexual

R O L E ; ;
Assassin

☢☠ d e v i l - i n c a r n a t e ☢☠

B I O G R A P H Y ; ;

E X T R A ; ;

Last edited:
A P P E A R A N C E ; ;
b4a452b1d70cf92af14d5a0243a3c57e.jpg

{ E Y E S } Misty blue almost grey || Round and emotionless
{ H A I R } Midnight Blue || A tad bit longer than he would've liked, reaching slightly to his neck
{ H E I G H T } 6'1"
{ W E I G H T } 180 Lbs.
{ C O M P L E X I O N } Fair
{ D I S T I N G U I S H I N G - F E A T U R E } His hair and eyes are pretty odd || Always carries a silver pistol wherever he goes || Also likes to wear a vintage watch to keep track of time || Suits and coats are a thing okay

N A M E ; ;
Caleb Andres Williams

N I C K N A M E ; ;
Cay || Andy || Whatever else you can come up with I guess

A G E ; ;

G E N D E R ; ;
Aromantic Demisexual
but
gay for Adaire
he just isn't aware of it being the case yet okay

R O L E ; ;
Assassin - much to his dismay because wow Adaire's here, too.

▲ △ t h e - e m o t i o n a l l y - u n s t a b l e ▼ ▽

B I O G R A P H Y ; ;

E X T R A ; ;

Last edited:

A P P E A R A N C E ; ;
9762541fa4ab94fd1ba0f86f5ab17946.jpg

N A M E ; ;
Maverick Hernandez

N I C K N A M E ; ;
Mave || Mavvy || Rick || His Majesty (only if you want to be on his good side)

A G E ; ;

G E N D E R ; ;
Cisgender Male

R O L E ; ;
New Student

♛ k i n g ♛

B I O G R A P H Y ; ;

E X T R A ; ;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.