Kurureenu_Yurasu

Queen of ♣
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Friday,Saturday- Whenever I want. All other days: After about 3.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with both! I will be passive most of the time, but if direction needs to be put in, I will be aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, I'm open to almost anything. Just feel free to ask. If I'm not comfortable with it, I will calmly talk about it. Otherwise, I'm all over the spectrum.
Genre You DON'T Like
I don't like very XXX things right now, but might still think about it depending on how I feel.
I make jewelry, sew, and whatnot. I've been trying to show it off a bit more here and there. Hopefully you guys like what I have. I usually keep the Facebook page and Instagram the most updated as well. I hope y'all like what I make.

Barbarian's Heart

This D20 Plushies make awesome pillows as well as can be used for sports like Belegarth and Dagohir.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Iceydaze

Kurureenu_Yurasu

Queen of ♣
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
I'm fine with both! I will be passive most of the time, but if direction needs to be put in, I will be aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, I'm open to almost anything. Just feel free to ask. If I'm not comfortable with it, I will calmly talk about it. Otherwise, I'm all over the spectrum.
Genre You DON'T Like
I don't like very XXX things right now, but might still think about it depending on how I feel.

Kurureenu_Yurasu

Queen of ♣
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Kurureenu_Yurasu

Queen of ♣
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like