I love this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellis is ancient, a full 27 years of age soon. And he has roleplayed for many a year.

Hellis started RPing with his best friend at the time, Martin. He was 13. They played DnD. Hellis made a Half-drow angst bomb. They had tons of fun. Hellis started rping on anime forum. Then on a kingdomhearts. Then on another site. Then here. Yay.

Hellis started RPing with his best friend at the time, Martin. He was 13. They played DnD. Hellis made a Half-drow angst bomb. They had tons of fun. Hellis started rping on anime forum. Then on a kingdomhearts. Then on another site. Then here. Yay.
I wish I discovered RP the way you guys did. I discovered it by merely pretending to be a werewolf on Myspace and trolling the teenagers who believed in what would soon be known as creepypasta, thinking they were real. This was before FB, Myyearbook/Meet Me, Skype, Kik, Oovoo, tumblr, wattpad, reddit, pinterest, all the apps on your phone, or even some of my family members even existed. I started RPing when someone came along, seeing my profile pic and fake name, and started talking in character. I believe the first post went something like this: Sasha walked around the corner and waved shyly "Hello.." She blushed lightly.

I have to agree with the title.
I've been with a group in a long term roleplay for a while. We hopped around several rp sites, but Iwaku so far as been my(and their) favorite.
As for my story, started roleplaying eons ago back on Neopets. Stopped for a good while after, and picked it back up again about a year or so ago.
Good fun, with a lot of new friends through it, haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
I've been roleplaying since 1999/2000, mostly on AOL and Yahoo chat before their rooms got rekt 5 years ago.

I've been to dozens of forums and sites in the past, Iwaku is not that much different to be honest.

It has a chat, which is a bonus. The only thing outstanding thus far is a far less toxic community. I've been here for a few months so it's a bit early yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.