I love roleplaying because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love roleplaying

Because it smashes the walls around you and opens up a brand new world. Will you have the wings to explore it from above or the will to seek out this new world below?

It's the ultimate escape for the person who likes to think, feel and experience things outside of the normal day-to-day life. What's not to love? :)

Reactions: 2 people
I love Roleplaying because it basically allows you to explore many different worlds or possibilities and allows you to be someone who isn't like yourself.

Plus, sometimes it creates some of the best stories.

I love roleplaying because it can make me feel something. Something real, something unreal, it doesn't matter. Roleplaying makes me cry if it wants, it can make me dance around and sing or shout. Roleplaying gives me much more than a real person could, but the best part is that I know that there is a real person behind the character who makes me cry. There is a person who is just like me, and that is so much more than I could have ever asked for. :redpoppy:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It allows me to have experiences that would be impossible in real life. It enables me to put myself in the mind of a different person entirely. I really enjoy coming up with characters, and I like seeing how their interactions with others affects them. Many times it surprises me. I like telling a story, and I think that the kind of collective storytelling RP allows makes things more "real" and multifaceted rather than just being all from the mind of one person.

I love roleplaying because it gives me something to focus on :) Something to pass the time. Something to distract me. Something to brighten my day. And something to center my creative energies around ^.^ I love working with other people and their characters toward a common goal and seeing how we build and influence a story.

I love the stories that come out of it:bitelip::heartbeat: it's so fun

• Love
I've always loved roleplaying since about fifth grade.
I love roleplaying because I've always loved the creative writing process. I'm really big on writing. Plus, I just love taking the role of another person and acting as them, it's great!

• Love
I love role playing because it lets me share my stories with others and not have to write a book. Plus it helps me develop my writing and story telling skills. I love making up stories on the fly and telling them to people.

I like it because it's fun, and fairly low-pressure creative writing. I also like it as a source of characters to draw, and sometimes you get a good story out of it. I also like playing the tabletop RPGs for similar reasons, though there, it's also because rolling dice and playing around within the rules is fun in its own way. Either way, it's all about meeting new people, having a good time, and maybe killing things and taking their stuff. While it can be rare, or frustrating, it's also interesting to see where a character or story goes compared to what I might have originally planned for them.

I love roleplaying because it allows me to be whomever I could choose. I have the ability to be the hero of the wastes in one story, a dimwitted sidekick in another, and a downright douche in others. I guess it's the freedom of choice.

I love roleplaying because I'm the goddamn Batman.

• Love
Reactions: Novus and Fijoli
I love to make characters and develop them. Get in their heads and see what makes them tick. And tell cute stories :3

I love roleplaying because sometimes in life I get tired of being myself and thinking like myself. I like being a different character and thinking like them, it's like jumping inside someone else's body and getting to walk a mile in their shoes.

I love roleplaying because I make new friends and I love having friends who enjoy my company and if they secretly hate me I can't see it on their faces since we are on computers. (:

I love Role playing because ...

I am able to Live through my characters, as if I am actually There into the action or having those feelings.
Most of the times is like creating your own stories, set of actions and reactions which your character is put to face with.
It makes me feel like a small "God" in my own World.xD

Is a great way to improve my skills as a writer and have a better English.

It's the best way to escape reality and create your own Reality..

Role playing is very useful no matter what angle you look from.^^

I love roleplaying because.....

There's never anything good on TV except for on Sundays. @_@

True story.

I love roleplaying because I can leave the real world behind and create a new one- especially with other people. You can collaboratively tell a story and just CREATE. It also gives me a chance to work on my writing skills and it's just fun.

I love roleplaying because I can leave the real world behind and create a new one- especially with other people. You can collaboratively tell a story and just CREATE. It also gives me a chance to work on my writing skills and it's just fun.
i agree 100%

Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.