Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
And I don't have any spares at home.

I haven't gotten much sleep last few days and I'm back at work. I dropped my keys in the car and locked it like I always do.

I've already tried to jimmy it open myself. But I don't know what I'm doing so it didn't work.

I'm at work. My head is burned out. I need some sleep. But I gotta figure out if I need to ask my manager for permission since it's on the company parking lot. Common sense says it shouldn't be a big deal. But you just never know with managers. If he says no. then I'm stuck. I don't see why he would. but people in charge like to dream up excuses...

Now I'm stick shearing material one at time. All the while standing. This is normally someone else's job. I need some sleep. On top of that I left food in the car, so I don't have anything for break or the rest of the day.

I am so ready to say fuck this year...

Well it's done and over. It cost me $86. Dude seemed kinda sketchy too.

Sad part is I really can't afford that. They gave us a week off without pay this last week for the holidays. And so I'm only getting half a check this week. Had to save money during the holidays rather than enjoy myself. Now all that patience is wasted. All because I was too asleep to notice my keys falling out.

My anxiety is ratcheted up to max level because of the interaction and concerns over money. My arms feel shaky and my head feels light. I'm more worried about driving home now. At least I can do that now...

I feel like there was probably a better way this could have gone. But I didn't have a cell phone. And no one I know in person is reachable online.

I just hope that the rest of the day goes better. And that the rest of the year takes a better turn. Because so far this year has only made the depression and anxiety rear it's ugly face even more than usual.