I like my roleplays like I like my coffee... (Adept Writing Skills)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tsimmu, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark and long lasting.

First and foremost, I am looking for roleplayers that are going to be in the very least adept writers. This includes: good punctuation, no run-on sentences, well-developed characters, decent amounts of writing (though quality is better than quantity), few spelling and grammar errors, and the ability to take control of a situation and lead the plot when needed. Please do not be offended by this, I simply consider myself an advanced writer and would like to see replies that are on par with my own writing. I believe that roleplay done right is like reading a good book.

On that note.

I am interested in roleplaying a few pre-made characters that I have in my repertoire. By no means do you have to use a pre-made character of my or your own creation, and these are not pre-made plots or scenarios. I rarely make new characters these days because I do not have the time to flesh out entire backstories like I used to, I simply want to use characters that already have an in-depth backstory that I can expand on by continuing to roleplay with them. Sometimes, one character may have a cameo appearance in the story of another, because most of my characters live in the same 'world' together, and I enjoy roleplaying multiple characters at once on occasion. If you find one of these characters interesting, please send me a message and we can work on figuring out a setting and basic plot. Character information will be updated as their stories progress. You can find my character descriptions and references in my character thread here:

Tsimmu's Character Reference

Character Availability:

Neon (Unavailable - In Play)

Reference Image (open)

Marcel LeBlanc (Unavailable - In Play)

(Reference Coming)

Ravier (Unavailable - In Play)

Reference Image (open)
    Ravier copy.jpg

Tala (Unavailable - In Play)

(Reference Coming)

Fiolana Rizzo (Unavailable until further notice)

(Reference Coming)

Thank you and happy roleplaying!
    #1 Tsimmu, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  2. *dances in the corner*

Still searching.
  3. Again. Still searching.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.