Online Availability
GMT+0 Evenings and Weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Light fantasy, historical, steampunk, some post-apocalyptic (think, biker rust-punk), anthro (non-anime furry), modern, some sci fi...this & that, I'm pretty random. I don't mind getting frisky as well!
We all know the phrase. I like my coffee like I like my men/women...

But how do you like your men/women?

Finish the phrase and give a description of the object! Remember, let's keep it fun and PG-13!

I like my men how I like my Jell-O: lime green and jiggly. Maybe with fruit inside.

I like my men how I like my steak, tenderized with a mallet before I devour. >:3

Reactions: 1 person
I like my women how I like my cake: soft, warm and sweet.

I like my women how I like my microwave: easy when I'm drunk and always in the kitchen.

I like my men like I like my apple pie: spicy and good with whipped cream.

I like my men like I like my dogs: Honest, Loyal, and not sexually attracted to me.

I like my men/women like I like my teddy bear, huggable and cute :D

I like my women like I like my coffee: Ground up, boiled, strained, and served to me in paper or Styrofoam cups.

I like my women like I like my food, easy to prepare but delicious to eat.

I like my women how I like my salsa... red, a little chunky, and full of kick. :]

I like my men how I like my sour cream: whipped, dippy, and only for certain things.

I like my men like I like my pet cat, unpredictable, affectionate, easy to amuse, furry, and sharp teeth.

I like my woman like I like doves pure, beautiful, free, and loving.

I like my men like I like my butlers (If I had one) silent, deadly, handsome, life savers, and always there!

EDIT: I'll have to remember that one, October. That made me laugh.

I like my women like I like my trivia games: Impossible to know everything about but fun to play around with.

Let's spice it up.

I like my women like I like my body wash: In the shower and all over my body.

I like my women like I like my horror movies: a bit romantic, a bit frightening and easy to understand

I like my men how I like my Kleenex: soft, useful, and easily disposable.

I like my men like a like my chairs :with thick wood that I can sit on
I like my men like I like my music: hard, fast and with a rhythm that makes you want to scream

sry that may have been a wee bit dirty

I like my men like I like my booze: cheap, strong, and gone the next day. ;)

I like my women like I like my games: Open, fun, full of possiblities, creative, unexpectable, sometimes tough, exotic, and always giving me a chance.

I like my men like I like the cold: I hate the cold

I like my men like I like my music: Eclectic, emotionally deep, comforting, and makes shivers race down my spine.

I also like my men like I like my sketch pad: I can go at it for hours, but if I get pissed off, I'll throw it to the side for a bit and sometimes throw expensive markers at it and call it "worthless".

;)

I like my women like I like my dishwashers- because they're the same thing.

I also like my women like Helen Keller- Silent, and touch-oriented

I don't know why I find the most offensive ones towards both genders to be the most awesome... I'm not even a mean guy.

I like my women like I like my bombs: With a short fuse and in my hands.

...Oh wai--