I like my men/women like I like my...

I like my men how I like my horses: dark and strong.

I like my women like I like my stereo system: With a mute button.

I'm shocked this wasn't put her earlier

Absolutely shocked

I like my men like I like my phone: Easy to use, High quality & accessible to my commands.

I like my men like I like my lithium: uncommon, easily excitable, and not dense. <3

I like my women like I like my role play boards: Funny, diverse, open minded, relaxing to be around and easy to enter.

Phew... saved myself from the diabetes due to sweetness post with that last reason.

I like my men like I like my romance novels: full of passion, easy to read, and gives me tingly feelings .

I like my men and woman like I like my Kpop, a sexy thrusting mess of an asian.

I like my men like I like my woman; able to bake

I llike my woman like I like my flowers, delicate but with the resilience to outside forces.

I
I like my Men like I like my Luxray. All suave, kickass and chill. THOUGH ON THE INSIDE, THEY'RE REALLY JUST CUDDLY SWEETHEARTS WHO LIKE NUZZLES.<3
554377.jpg

I like mah Women like I like my coffee. STRONG, AND KIND OF SWEET, WITH ENERGY TO KEEP ME AWAKE AT NIGHT.<3
XDDD Bwhahaha.. ah. I giggled a little inside.
Wonder_Woman2.jpg ​<3 YAAAAH.

I like my men like I like my pockey: dark, semi-sweet, and three at a time.

I like my men how I like my macaroni - cheesy as hell. 8D

I like my men and women like I like icecream: Easy to melt, sweet but able to be frigid, and lickable all over.

^.^

I like my woman and men like my room warm open friendly and something different going on all the time! :D

I like my women how I like my tv dinners: Perhaps a little common but is still filling and reliable, while be there when I need her.

I like my women how I like my industrial cookies: Sweet, generous in proportion, and indulges my impulses.

I like my women how I like my calculators: Helpful and allows for much touching.

I like my men how I like my friends: No romantic feelings beyond brotherhood.

I like my men like I like my coffee: dark and bitter. ;D

Okay time for some nerd cheesiness.

I like my men like I like my languages, Romance.

Actually have never studied the Latin based languages other then some rutamentry Spanish.

I like my men like I like my steak; a good cut, rare and with wine