I like mushrooms....

D

DrRockyl

Original poster
What's up? I'm Mikah (or Rockyl) - just joined yesterday and I haven't really rped yet but I'm excited to be here :)
I like animal (any type, really, but I like variety -), and I have a couple of fursonas that it'd like to rp out. I'm a therian so anything involving therian characters, animals, spirituality, etc. is what I'm looking for.

As far as fandom goes, I like MLP:FIM and Warrior Cats role-plays. School role-plays are okay, but I like them more if they involve animals (as in companions, familiars, or the students are animals), fursonas, mythical creatures, etc, though school role-plays aren't my main thing. I like horror a lot and I basically grew up on horror movies XD

I love to draw and write original stuff - mostly I do original art and stories, but sometimes I like to do fan fiction and fan art, too. I have a lot of OCs that I want to rp out :D. An example of my artistic... ness, would be my avatar, which is a closeup of a carving I did. He's Edgar Allan Poe, my favorite poet :3

- Well that generally covers why I'm here and what i'm looking for, so if you wanna chat or role-play, message me :)

Yayyy another one for the Horror team! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Poe Bro!
Sorry if you aren't a bro :err:... yeah.
Welcome!
Enjoy the site for what its worth.

I like the Mushroom...Kingdom.

Welcome to the site, i'm positive you'll enjoy it! See you around.

Greetings Mikah! >:3 Welcome to the site!