I leave for a few days...

The VS thread is purely for these debates. I'm staying with Boobists.

Reactions: Cpt Toellner
Prepare your anus, heathen, for the Almighty Dick always goes in dry.
I NEED THIS TO BE MY SIGNATURE
Just perfect. Your dick is the dick that will pierce the vaglics, but the boobist, we'll just bounce it right back at you!

I NEED THIS TO BE MY SIGNATURE
Just perfect. Your dick is the dick that will pierce the vaglics, but the boobist, we'll just bounce it right back at you!
Feel free to spread the word of the Almighty Dick through your signature if you feel so inclined, even though you're clearly a filthy infidel. Not even the remarkably springy protection of the boobists will stop the thrust of the truth. Dicks will reign supreme in the end. It is an unstoppable fate.

Feel free to spread the word of the Almighty Dick through your signature if you feel so inclined, even though you're clearly a filthy infidel. Not even the remarkably springy protection of the boobists will stop the thrust of the truth. Dicks will reign supreme in the end. It is an unstoppable fate.
Our nipple tassels are weapons you fool. We shall attach figurative blades to them! Should you thrust, we shall not only bounce, we will chest bump all of you to oblivion.

@Jorick

This would be a really awkward time for Butter to come in and hop back on your dick, wouldn't it Jorick.

Our nipple tassels are weapons you fool. We shall attach figurative blades to them! Should you thrust, we shall not only bounce, we will chest bump all of you to oblivion.
Ignorant savage. One day you will be penetrated by the truth and understand your folly.
This would be a really awkward time for Butter to come in and hop back on your dick, wouldn't it Jorick.
Pfft, why are you bringing up old shit from a different forum? Get out of here, nerd.

The day I am penetrated, is the day that pigs fly on flying bikes.

None shall get past the Knights of the Vagii!

*Grabs a chair, some popcorn, and watches the show*

I would pick a side, but it seems the Almighty Dicks, and Boobists, might break out into total war and chaos. I'll just... What's that behind you? *makes a swift exit*

*resists the urge to make the Patrons of Silliness an ass, boob, and dick* ><

Well...this is quite the interestingly sexual debacle with have here, I can almost see our humanities slipping away...

Personally I'm not an ass person.
No dick is worthy of worship by a heterosexual male, my own included.
Boobs are nice, but usually not the focus of my primary attention during sexytimes.
The vag is admittedly holy and the creator of all of us, she deserves great respect, but not worship.

I am here to announce the arrival of the independent Grand Republic of the Mind. The most important sexual organ any one of us possesses.
WORSHIP THE SEXUAL PROWESS OF YOUR INSANELY DIRTY MINDS PEOPLE!

As a man who has had a number of women admit to playing with their toys and themselves from his sexy RP alone, I think I can safely say I'm right.

Gordon: What about escalation?
Batman: Escalation?
Gordon: We buy semiautomatics, they buy automatics. We buy Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds. And you...you jump around with threesomes, wear a mask, get all kinky....
Batman: 0_____o;;;;;

Reactions: Reaper Jack
*Grabs a chair, some popcorn, and watches the show*

I would pick a side, but it seems the Almighty Dicks, and Boobists, might break out into total war and chaos. I'll just... What's that behind you? *makes a swift exit*
The Boobists and those who worship their puny bag have been at it for centuries. We've only now brought it here.

I want RACKS to be around dicks that are penetrating vag.

Make this happen.

None shall penetrate the holy Vag!
But that's kind of the whole point of the vag. Like... That's vaginas 101 level material. Penis goes in vagina, babby is formed. Did you not have sex ed in school?