I leave for a few days...

I agree with Smooby, I'm all for being Switzerland during this debacle.

The Vag.

Defendable, able to take a pounding, sensitive pieces protected, capable of producing more supporters, and tough enough to bleed for a week without dying.

Reactions: Beatrix and Razilin
Reactions: Beatrix and Razilin
And the entire general chat has divided itself into warring factions supporting various genitals?
This truly is the greatest place in the world.
You're welc-
Defendable, able to take a pounding, sensitive pieces protected, capable of producing more supporters, and tough enough to bleed for a week without dying.
Heathen scum. Praise the Almighty Dicks or drown in the salty sea of eternal sorrows. :grumpy:
RACKS all the way. Down with the Almighty Dick!
The only downward motion of the Almighty Dick will be down the throat of blasphemers to choke the heresy (and life) out of them forever.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I don't know about all of you Rackers, Vaganouts and fellow AssAssins.

But the Priest of Dickery is certainly a bit tad to Rapey.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
All you people don't realize that the Vag already controls your life in all ways. Freedom is an illusion, we are all children of the vag.

All you people don't realize that the Vag already controls your life in all ways. Freedom is an illusion, we are all children of the vag.
I was created in a lab. o.o

I don't know about all of you Rackers, Vaganouts and fellow AssAssins.
But the Priest of Dickery is certainly a bit tad to Rapey.
It is impossible for the Almighty Dick to rape, for all beings are secretly willing to experience its majesty. Only filthy heretics who deny their inner lust for turgid salvation would call it rape.
You poor, deluded child. One's origin does not change the truth of the world, nor does it alter the indelible truth of their soul. All are beholden to Dicks and none other. Cast off your illusory chains and revel in the warm rain of love of the Almighty Dick. No matter your blasphemies and sins, all who kneel before the Altar of Dicks and offer their open vessel to the Great Spirit of Dicks will be forgiven.

Reactions: BrattyCommissar