I know this sounds stupid...but how do you delete roleplays that you made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teresa

Original poster
I don't know how to delete role plays on this beautiful website can anyone help me?

You can't delete role-plays; you have to contact an admin to help you out with that. :) Just tell them you need the role-play deleted and they'll do it for you!

I assume only RPs in which no one else has posted will be deleted on request (and the rest would just be archived)? The thought of my posts being potentially deleted on someone else's request makes me rather uncomfortable.

Reactions: SamIO
I assume only RPs in which no one else has posted will be deleted on request (and the rest would just be archived)?

That is correct! If there's posts and content by members in the thread, it gets moved to the archives and is not physically deleted.

I assume only RPs in which no one else has posted will be deleted on request (and the rest would just be archived)? The thought of my posts being potentially deleted on someone else's request makes me rather uncomfortable.
That is correct! If there's posts and content by members in the thread, it gets moved to the archives and is not physically deleted.

For exactly the reason you were concerned, too, @Shienvien! :D

A lot of thread authors don't consider that when they want their thread deleted, so we will archive them when they ask for it to be deleted if there have been content posts written by other users. If it was a roleplay-related thread (IC and Signups/OOC, but not Interest Checks or Partner Requests), it will go in the Roleplay Graveyard; the Thread Archives section is for threads that are not related to any particular roleplay.

The search function in those forums still works, too, so you don't have to dig through all the threads. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Status
Not open for further replies.