I just want a good time. FxF or MxM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoseIsHere

Current RPS: 0/3

Hello! My name is Rose and I'm 17. I'm looking for 2 or 3 roleplays that'll be easy for me to handle, and that I'll find fun. I'm up for almost everything, and you can ask me about something if you're wondering! I'm pretty chill. Anyways, this is my list:

About Me:
-Looking for someone to send me their plots/ideas. I don't have any at the moment.
-I'm totally down for sexual content, I just don't want more sex than plot.
-I only do FxF or MxM.
-I'd rather stay in the 1-2 paragraph length area. It makes me comfortable.
-As long as I like the RP, I'll reply once a day or more.
-Open to roleplaying on email instead, just ask.
-I use the light theme on Iwaku! So please do not use very bright colors when we write, because I literally will not see them. Like if you write in white, I literally will not be able to see it.

About You:
-Please match my length to the best of your ability.
-Be comfortable with me!! I totally would love to talk occ.
-Write in 3rd person, past tense please! I can do present tense(if absolutely necessary), but I'd rather not.
-Please send me your plots and ideas! Or come and brainstorm with me! I love that kinda stuff.

Not My Gig/Please Don't Do This:
-Scat, Vore, Furries, and Complete Violence/Gore are not my gigs. I'm okay with practically everything else, just not those.
-Do not fetishize our roleplay/characters, please. If we are going to do FxF and you say something along the lines of, "I want our/my characters to have this size bust and these kinds of bodies" I will block you on sight. (I'm only saying this bc it has happened to me, and since I'm an actual lesbian it really freaked me out.)
-Please don't get very like... Passive aggressive or upset when I'm not online for a day or so. Please understand that I have things to do.
-Base character's personalities on their position in bed.

Things I Love/Am Looking For:
-Romance is a must. But I love slice of life, fantasy, and most genres.
-Vast worlds and NPCS. I love it when our characters have specific friends and fleshed out backstories/home lives.
-Complex characters.
-Polyships? (FxFxF) or (MxMxM) tho.
-Anything with multiple characters.
-Witches!!

If You're Into Fandoms, I Have a Few(Not a Requirement Tho):

[spoili]-Killing Stalking.
-Gorillaz(2Doc)
-Hetalia

[/spoili]

So if you're interested, Please PM me!

Reactions: Lady JK
Status