I just wanna find some good partners! ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-lone-gay

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Gay, Lesbian, Tragic,
Shalom!! I'm just lookin' for some friendly partners to roleplay with. I wanna find roleplays that I can really get into, ya know? I'm also sort of looking for friends too? I think that I'm a pretty chill person, so it's cool if we talk OCC!!

So, I'll get out the basic stuff first. I only do FxF or MxM, I like the one to two paragraph range(but shorter or longer is good), I don't mind smut at all, and I love most genres but I'm mostly looking for romance. And if there's going to be a plot, I'd prefer that we can implement romance with it! Also, pne of my favorite things to write is complex character relationships, with like, characters who have known each other for a long time or who have very different personalities.

Now I'm gonna finally get to some pairings/themes I'd like to do! These can be for either FxF or MxM, unless it says something specific.

-Abuse or a complex, toxic relationship.
-Prince(ss) x Servant/Rebellion Leader/Prince(ss)
-Opposites Attract!
-Band Member x Fan/Band Member
-Cheating Spouse x Spouse
-Or anything that you think sounds fun! You can throw stuff my way and I'll probably be up for it.

So, I think that's it. PM me or leave a message here if you wanna! And feel free to ask me questions or to go read up on my profile if you wanna know something else. Thank you!

would you be open to band member x band member with an fxf pairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.