I just slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxicolgate

Original poster
oh hai
When+he+taught+rainbow+dash+_ec060093dc3b35a77c60ca26036b4bec.png

I'm Toxicolgate or Tox, or anything that you want to call me.

I've been looking into this site for a while and I couldn't sign up because of Site Maintenance
so I couldn't sign up until September 1.

Then some crazy bug happened and I had to contact the staff on Facebook for it to be fixed.
And it wasn't until actually September 11 until I could finally sign up.
Then the bug popped up again and I basically destroyed my keyboard.

And then I remembered literally praying for it to be fixed.
And now, it happened. Hallelujah.

I-hate-my-life.gif

• I like drawing, crawling around YouTube, and good laughs. If you ever want to laugh sarcastically or groan in disgust, message me.
  • My favorite coffee is an iced latte with no whipped cream. My favorite drink is iced tea.
  • I am actually pretty good at editing. I use Picmonkey and free GIF makers to do banners such as these:
[spoili]
IhiK9eRl25XwdWRZyv_VcLLwAiMI-i_0acYMwTUCE1xC7RIEnk4pa7dF991ppzjSpRtGY6LevQ=w1366-h768-rw-no

This is a banner I made for an upcoming roleplay I was going to make. UNTIL IWAKU CRASHED LIKE AN INSEC- ahem.
Try to decipher all of the codes! Every single binary, hex, and ascii has a secret message!

[/spoili]​
  • My favorite foods include burgers, pizzas, burritos, and Sweet Corn in no particular order.
  • I am mostly active during Fridays and Saturdays. Any day in between, I post erratically. I always put the always log in option because I'm too lazy to input passwords.
  • My WiFi Password is: YouShallNotConnect
  • Mei is not bae.
  • I adore Undertale and Homestuck, as well as Earthbound. Overwatch became a solid fourth.
  • I got my username from an AQWorlds User which messaged me (in exact order):
Brush brush brush, three times a day.
Brush brush brush with poison wash away.
  • Surprisingly, I'm still fit from my basic diet which I mentioned earlier.
  • Memes ahoy.
  • I am watching this thread so put in any sort of sarcastic or actually nice comments here.
Thanks for wasting your precious time for my sake. Have fun.

Welcome Tox!

I did the same thing,mhm stop wait a month before joining ~~

I love that banner! May have to commission you ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Tox! Love that Domics avatar :P

Status
Not open for further replies.