Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
there are like no black anime characters lol. the only two that even look black are chad from Bleach...but he is a mexican....and the russian sushi dude from Durarara! -.-....i think japanese ppl are yellow giant creature hating racists lol

kermit-portrait.jpg

oh come on you know im right XD.almost all anime ppl are white XD,they arent even japanese lol

well anime comes from japan and characters are supposed to resemble the japanese(unlike me many darker skins dont really care about anything besides music and BET so not that many are in japan), most americans just take the skin colour and believe the characters are american , when infact they are japanese. I apologise if you take this as a troll, but, you did post this in the assylum (as renamed by the king of insanity)

well yush idc if u trolololol or not lol XD i just posted this cuz i didnt realize it until now :3

omg i forgot shaman king XD but anyway the case still stands that there are very few black ppl in anime lol

there are like no black anime characters lol. the only two that even look black are chad from Bleach...but he is a mexican....and the russian sushi dude from Durarara! -.-....i think japanese ppl are yellow giant creature hating racists lol

Afro Samurai

Jesus from Samurai Seven

Feburary from Darker than Black

broaden your perspective kiddo

i didnt know afro samurai was more than a game XD....and what are those other ones! :O.....and yeah im more into the ecchi and romance sorta onez lol like mayo chiki,C cube, kanokon, shuffle!, kore wa Zombie dsu ka? of the dead, etc lol

okay i rescind my orignal comment >.> i just havent watched many anime shows with black ppl lol

It saves on the cost of ink.

Racism is good for business. We all know this.

nothing more than voice a realization i had that came pretty much out of nowhere although it has been proven wrong lol

okay i rescind my orignal comment >.> i just havent watched many anime shows with black ppl lol

YOU sir, are the racist! D: you have admitted it!

And also, Brock from Pokemon is black, isn't he?

im not exactly sure what brock is lol....and im not racist lol.my little bro is black lol

It's funny, at least some people realize I'm joking when I do this shit.