I just need to rant somewhere

• Thread starter Frostbitten Chipmunk
  • Start date
In terms of RPs, you shouldn't be afraid to ask for F/F request, even if people think of you in a certain way about it. In the end, we are all different and all have our own style of RPing we do. Most of us understand this. Personally, I have a hard time seeing how people can do certain types of RPs, but it doesn't mean that then shouldn't do it.

Like you said, what do you have to lose? If a guy tried to get you to do something else, just say "No". It is easier to say that and try to get into something that will interest you and allow your creativity to flourish. If someone thinks your just being "uber kinky", just let them think it and find someone who doesn't see it that way. There are many kinds of people here, I am sure somewhere in here, you'll find the right person/people to RP with in your zones of comfort and joy.

As per Art, well, I can say much. I myself can't do drawing/paintings/graphics to save my life. It's not an easy thing to do. As much as there is enjoyment in it, there's also work in it. It's something that takes dedication. But if the willingness and the determination is there, you could probably push through and get it started again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Okay well later tonight or tomorrow I'll put up a seeking partner thread and look into the showcases. I'd do it now but tonight is being extremely trying.

Basically what was said already, if I guy tries to join just say 'no'.

Also, don't ever let what people think effect you. You will always make enemies when you are yourself, you're better off ignoring them than trying to appease to them.

Last edited: