I just don't know.

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
Roleplaying, work, school, hobbies, home life and all this stuff seems to be piling up for days on end. Most days I feel like my heart is thumping out of control in my chest, I'm eating more and more and sleeping less, I get into so many fights with my brother, my grandmother even the people I know and care about and want to say in my life forever and ever. Today is the first time I feel like my life is going to end and my heart is going to flat up stop and I'm just going to pass out at my computer and never wake up, I passed out three times these past few weeks and have gotten help but I feel like they're going to send me away to some other place or cut off all contact or something like that.

:/ I wouldn't avoid help just because you think they'll "send you away". I highly doubt that could happen. And "cutting off all contact" probably wouldn't be too good for your mental health, lolol.

But um, in all seriousness, I don't have a ton of advice to offer, and I originally wasn't going to post at all until I saw that last bit. You really shouldn't be afraid of seeking help for such a reason. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.