I-it's not like I like books or anything! Let's Play Doki Doki Literature Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Kitti
I started playing as well (but didn't think to do name shenanigans, alas). I have now finished one playthrough of the game.

It's a fucking trip. I look forward to seeing how you react to it, Ozzie. XD

Yuri>everyone else
This is a scientific fact.

Sayori. She's already proved a willingness to put up with dickishness and she live's next door so it's convenient.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
I mean, now I want to vote for Monika too. Count me as persuaded.

I feel like I'm peering into some kind of secret cult disguised as a let's play.

I vote Sayori

I feel like I'm peering into some kind of secret cult disguised as a let's play.

I vote Sayori
He's on to us! Shut it down!

Reactions: LunaValentine
No, shhh, there's no cult. It's just a cute game about a poetry club. It's just too cute to not love it. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
I did a first playthrough and oh man what a ride :'D now to replay with all the other routes...

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
All this talk makes me want to play >.>'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
You shouuuuld it's free :D though the warnings at the beginning are legit XD there is some dark shit in there. But I looooved it. One of my favourite VN-type of games for sure.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
I just watched a let's play of it. 6 parts, wound up being about 4 hours (all segments were around an hour but I was playing them 1.5 - 2x speed).

Personally, I'm glad I didn't play it. Mostly because it's such a slow burn I am 100% convinced I would've given up before it got cool.
But it DID get REALLY cool.

(Also I'm just not a fan of visual novels in general)

Anyway, "ManlyBadassHero"
Good let's play actually. Does all routes at the same time, reads dialogue nicely, doesn't add too much commentary and when he does it's on topic and lulzy.
(extra lulz in general since he named his character "Manly" haha. Or maybe we just share the same stupid sense of humor.)

I just watched a let's play of it. 6 parts, wound up being about 4 hours (all segments were around an hour but I was playing them 1.5 - 2x speed).

Personally, I'm glad I didn't play it. Mostly because it's such a slow burn I am 100% convinced I would've given up before it got cool.
But it DID get REALLY cool.

(Also I'm just not a fan of visual novels in general)

Anyway, "ManlyBadassHero"
Good let's play actually. Does all routes at the same time, reads dialogue nicely, doesn't add too much commentary and when he does it's on topic and lulzy.
(extra lulz in general since he named his character "Manly" haha. Or maybe we just share the same stupid sense of humor.)
Ah, I know Manly! He's a friend of the one guy I watch normally (John Wolfe). I don't watch much of his stuff because his sense of humor isn't my thing/he mostly plays anime games and that's not my thing, but he's pretty fun when I do watch his stuff ^_^

Reactions: Vardoger
Well fuck, now I know what my next Saturday will be like. Thanks for the future nightmares, guys!

Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.