I Is New!!

C

ChloeeLouiseeC

Original poster
Helloooo peoples, i am new and was wondering if anyone want to RP with me??..........Pleaseeee??

I'm not that bad...trust me??

Hehe, :D

Hey there. >:D Post up your requests for Group RPs in roleplay talk OOOOOOORR in One on One REquests oooor Mature requests WHEEEEEN you're legal in July. 8D I noticed you're still 15!

Also, welcome to the community! Finding a roleplay won't be hard at all. >:3 We got more roleplays than you can shake a stick at.

You could also start your own jump in! Maybe even check sign ups for group roleplays ^.^
Welcome to Iwaku!

Why hello there new person! I'm Juku. Welcome, welcome to Iwaku! Where RP'ing is seemingly endless and finding some, as Diana, said is not hard!

Jump-Ins are great if you just wanna get right to it!
Also check out of some of the other categories, see whatcha like!

I'd be glad to RP with you as well if you'd like!

Enjoy yer stay.

Welcome to the site! I'm October : )

I guarantee you'll find lot's of awesome people to RP with here at Iwaku, like Dianers suggested, try the oneXone request forum. It's quick, faced paced rp at your fingertips!

Hallo there Chlo, and Welcome to Iwakuuuu!!
Yeah I'm pretty sure you would find a nice roleplay pretty soon. Just follow Diana's instructions......

Meanwhile, munch on something.

biscotti.jpg

See you around!

D: Oh no! I feel so bad for not being one of the first ones to welcome you! I usually am -sighs in disappointment- Oh wells, its never too late right? Here it goes, welcome to the community! You can call me Rain/Rina/Ramy and if you need any kind of help, just ask and there will be people happy to help (like me!). Hmm what else? Oh yeah, and have lots of fun!

Awwwww, thankyou for the welcome peoples :D, i feel very welcome

and thankyouu for telling me where to go, it will help me get started

Many thankss :) <3

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm kinda not open nfor Rp's at the moment but when I'm frre to rp with ya I'm sure I would...maybe.

Welcome to Iwaku Chole!

Glad to see you situated and stuffs! ^^