I hope I did this right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velvetclaw

Original poster
Hello! A friend of mine recommended for me to join this site. I really like roleplay, and I have many with my friends... Too many to count... Anyways, I will first fill this out!

---

What do you prefer to be called?

Velvet is fine, but I also use my name Alexa. Either is fine X3

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

If you care so much you can look at my *meager* profile

How old are you?

Teen. Other than that you don't need to know.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Well, I just said so. I am new to the site (Otherwise I don't think I'd be posting here) but I love roleplay. I still have those roleplays I have with my friends and I also roleplayed on different sites.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Depends. For forum style I love group roleplays because it makes the roleplay more diverse. Over text and other things like that I think one on one is better because otherwise my friends and I need to take turns and we don't like leaving others out and then dialogue is hard to do. With forums I can just have dialogue with one person and others can do their own things. Overall I like group rolepays better.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?

Hmm... I'm in my room... I'm on my laptop... I like the shade and air conditioning. I still like sunshine if it isn't too hot outside and I like going swimming with my friends but I really prefer the indoors better to read, play board games, whatever!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I have many playlists of music. Right now I am listening to Hetalia. I just like listening to Hetalia, RWBY, Steven Universe, the Pokèmon theme song, and many other songs. The Germany instrumentals are so good X3 Why do his songs need to be so good I'm trying to hate him ;-;

---

So I think I can do a little more about me! Nothing personal like my address, that'd be a little.. well... stupid! I love the Warriors series. I also like the author Rick Riordan, you know, the dude who wrote the Kane Chronicles! You don't know what that is? Maybe the name "Percy Jackson" will ring a bell. Yeah, that series is way more popular. I also got into the Harry Potter series recently but I haven't gotten the chance to go to the library to get the next book (Only on book four the goblet of fire, please no spoilers!) I also love dogs and cats. If I had to choose one, it'd be dogs because I've lived with dogs my whole life and I love my pets :3 Plus my dad is allergic to cats... Anyways, I also love drawing! Better at humans than animals and I just love drawing hair! I also used to play the baritone but now I'm busy. Doing nothing. But I still loved band and doing it with my friends. I think this is it except I will put in a few more things.

Fave color: Purple
Pokesona: Glaceon
Fave food: Idk... Ice cream?
Fave Hetalia character: I can't decide... Prussia, Iceland, America, England, Italy. I think a list of five is good.
Fave warriors character: Hmm.. Still gonna be a list but it's been awhile... Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, Snowkit, Crookedstar, it really has been awhile XD
Least fave warriors character: Now this is much easier to make a list with! They're just more memorable! Now lets see... Dovewing, Jayfeather, Crowfeather, Leafpool, what's her name Rainflower? Crookedstar's mother, Bluestar, etc. The list could go forever
Fave RWBY character: Probably Nora or Yang or Velvet.
Fave Steven Universe characters: Long list here! Lapis Lazulli is my fave, then Pearl, then I have a jumbled list of liked characters. Amethyst, Peridot, Garnet, Lion, Connie, Sadie.
Weapon of choice: Either magic or a sword. Or daggers. I would probably be good at slashing at things wildly or spamming spells. I would like to have great attack and speed. Probably could not be an archer for my life XD Or maybe. Maybe. I just don't see myself as an archer. But the support! I cannot be the support. I'd try to beat up an enemy with my staff of healing XD

And I think I am satisfied! Wait! *edits about 5,000 things* I just love talking about myself! I just don't want to bore others. Hope you enjoyed! *looks out to empty audience* As I expected, I was boring. But I see you! Way in the back! Thanks for staying!

Hello, Alexa!

Good to see that you're here!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.