1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

I heard there was free cake.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aux-Acid, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, you can just call me Aux, I found this site through Reddit, and I must say this was an awesome find. I'm 20, and a full time student. I like anime and video games, I grew up with Pokemon, Digimon and Dragon Ball. - I'm a huge Marvel/DC, Pokemon/Digimon fan. I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. I used to roleplay on Roleplayers Guild but that was ages ago. I tend to write a few lengthy paragraphs, and I'll try anything really. I've been doing a lot of 1 on 1's lately but I think a group RP would be fun. Soooo yeah that's me, I'm really bad at these so here's a cool thing.

[​IMG]

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Can't say there's any cake left, but I'm sure you'll find something better here. Welcome aboard.

3. I hate to break it to you but the cake is most definitely a lie.

Welcome to Iwaku, anyways.

4. As seeing people took the joke I'll have to greet you with a digital one.

[​IMG]

5. Son of a whore loving father! I never got any fucking cake.

Welcome to Iwaku.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can confirm the cake is indeed a lie.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find a nice, cozy roleplay to settle into~

7. Welcome!

No cake but mostly everything here is free :)

8. Hello, welcome to Iwaku! You'll have a nice stay here! ^_^

9. Thank you everyone, I can tell I'll like it here! :)

10. There's free cookies ^_^ welcome deary

11. Welcome to Iwaku FUCK I ate all the cake, I hope you enjoy yourself! See you around!

12. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you like potatoes.

I like potatoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.