I have way too much inspiration and I can not chose

Which idea would you like to see as a rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY ATOF FOR THE WIN

I am almost done... I will work on the details tomorrow, because I really need to go to sleep.

Nah, I just voted for the poll but that's it. I think I have my hands full with the current RPs as it is. Sorry!
Pfft am I not good enough for you?!

No it is okay honey, I completely understand :P

Pfft am I not good enough for you?!

No it is okay honey, I completely understand :P
Hey. Hey. Let's not get all personal here, babe. We were supposed to keep our relationship problems behind closed doors!

Yeah, and I'm still avoiding my own damn RP responsibilities like a good GM and this other advanced RP I'm also in... I don't think I deserve to be in any more RPs, to be honest. I need to get my shit together first lol.

@Wicked @DoomyCakez @Noctis the Devious @Cybermoon @Misaou
Please let me know what you think? If my tags annoy you let me know :P If you want to tag others, feel free to do so XD I WANT OPINIONS!
At first I was reading the love experiment and my eyes went straight to Libertine and I was like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2224-1388575720-4.gif

tumblr_nmlwbvxG8L1tezg2xo1_400.gif

So I was gonna choose that one but then I read A taste of freedom and I was like

6c4ab0c1b2a7e18a2023bca3b390f8f9.gif

X,D lmfao the gifffffs

TO THE LIBERTINE.

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
At first I was reading the love experiment and my eyes went straight to Libertine and I was like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2224-1388575720-4.gif

tumblr_nmlwbvxG8L1tezg2xo1_400.gif

So I was gonna choose that one but then I read A taste of freedom and I was like

6c4ab0c1b2a7e18a2023bca3b390f8f9.gif
Don't worry babe. I am gonna do both. I have finally made my decision. Atof will be first... Than I will set up Love-experiment. Probably yaoi version

Hey. Hey. Let's not get all personal here, babe. We were supposed to keep our relationship problems behind closed doors!

Yeah, and I'm still avoiding my own damn RP responsibilities like a good GM and this other advanced RP I'm also in... I don't think I deserve to be in any more RPs, to be honest. I need to get my shit together first lol.
Ow shit. I am sorry sweety. I love you super much <3

I understand. It is a shame. Just know there will always be a spot open for you! Even if we are on page 358, we will find a way!

Though @Misaou Where are my Sammy gifssss

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
I'm going back to caster's. Tag me when the ooc for ATOF is up.

Don't worry babe. I am gonna do both. I have finally made my decision. Atof will be first... Than I will set up Love-experiment. Probably yaoi version

Ow shit. I am sorry sweety. I love you super much <3

I understand. It is a shame. Just know there will always be a spot open for you! Even if we are on page 358, we will find a way!
And tag me for both xD

A Taste of Freedom sounds pretty nice.

PEOPLE

I have made the thread A Taste Of Freedom. Those who have shown interest have been tagged there, but just to be sure; you can find the roleplay right here

Status
Not open for further replies.