I have too much free time(mxm, fxf, or platonic)

Moireii

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Supernatural, mystery.
I will be making this thread my new home for the time being. That being said I am genuinely awful at these introductory paragraphs so i'm just going to jump into the more important details.

About me:
_I'm 22 years old, 10 years on and off experience rping.
_I've been on haitus for a while now. Im rusty but not picky.
_Mostly looking for m// or f//.
_ Only looking for 1x1's and originals. Fandom inspired plots are fine.
_I can rp over Skype, Google docs, email, discord, and on site.
_I work full time, but post whenever I have the time.
_I can double, triple, whatever, as the plot demands.
_I'm not squeamish about content, and if something is not my thing I will be honest about it, so if there's something you want but aren't sure about go ahead and lay it on me.
_I love plotting and ooc chat and will likely be much more enthusiastic when I can talk to my partner comfortably.
_Flexible post length, with my minimum being one paragraph.
_Not experienced writing smut, willing to try it if my partner has the patience to deal with me not knowing what I'm doing, if not then fade to black or low detail is for the best.

What I'm looking for:
_For now I'm looking for faster-paced replies, meaning I don't mind posts around 1-2 paragraphs.
_Fantasy or horror are the big cravings now, but sci fi is also fun.
_Not a huge fan of slice-of-life. I have enough of real life without having to write it too.
_mxm or fxf strongly preferred for romance, platonic is more flexible.
_Romance can be fun and all, but I get bored with pure fluff and usually want something on the side.
_Originals only. Fandom inspired is fine, but I live under a rock and might not know what you're referencing.

Word bank:
Enemies-to-friends/enemies-to-lovers - Cults - Witches - Memory loss - False memories - Super humans - Dysfunctional relationships - Hidden depths - Misunderstandings - deception - Costly mistakes - Monsters - Revenge - Dystopian - Mystery - Aliens - Unwanted power - Conflicting loyalty - Gray morality - Dark fantasy

Last edited:
Still looking. Updated a few details but will have to come back and update the rest later today.

I can dig into a good FxF RP!

I am interested~ And Waaah, we are the same age.

@Infectious Binary Aah, I'd love to RP with you! :D
It's been awhile since I've done FxF, but I'd really like to start one and I think I might have a plot for it c:

@Infectious Binary Aah, I'd love to RP with you! :D
It's been awhile since I've done FxF, but I'd really like to start one and I think I might have a plot for it c:
Sure! Send me a pm and we can figure out the details from there.

Back to looking!

How convenient! I need help procrastinating if you're game.

I do have a few ideas, but I am open to build something new also.

I do have a few ideas, but I am open to build something new also.
Why dont you shoot me a pm and we can figure out what we want to go with?

I will be making this thread my new home for the time being. That being said I am genuinely awful at these introductory paragraphs so i'm just going to jump into the more important details.

About me:
_I'm not squeamish about content, and if something is not my thing I will be honest about it, so if there's something you want but aren't sure about go ahead and lay it on me.
_I love plotting and ooc chat and will likely be much more enthusiastic when I can talk to my partner comfortably.
_Not experienced writing smut, willing to try it if my partner has the patience to deal with me not knowing what I'm doing, if not then fade to black or low detail is for the best.

What I'm looking for:
_For now I'm looking for faster-paced replies, meaning I don't mind posts around 1-2 paragraphs.
_Not a huge fan of slice-of-life. I have enough of real life without having to write it too.
_Romance can be fun and all, but I get bored with pure fluff and usually want something on the side.
_Originals only. Fandom inspired is fine, but I live under a rock and might not know what you're referencing.

Word bank:
Enemies-to-friends/enemies-to-lovers - Cults - Witches - Memory loss - False memories - Super humans - Dysfunctional relationships - Hidden depths - Misunderstandings - deception - Costly mistakes - Monsters - Revenge - Dystopian - Mystery - Aliens - Unwanted power - Conflicting loyalty - Gray morality - Dark fantasy

Hey! I would love to roleplay with you! We have similar interests, regarding your post. I am also craving fantasy. I like to worldbuild. I hope we can work something out!

About me:

What I'm looking for:

Word bank:

Hey! I would love to roleplay with you! We have similar interests, regarding your post. I am also craving fantasy. I like to worldbuild. I hope we can work something out!
Sure, send me a pm and we can probably figure something out.

Reactions: AngelSanto
Back to having free time, so back to searching.

I have an Fxf plot if you are still looking.

If you're still looking for partners I'd love to work on something with you, lemme know :)