I have the urge to....

Since it's October, I have the urge to recreate my Z.A.P. guide that I did a couple years back with some friends. Nothing says halloween like building the Zombie Apocalypse Plan.

I have the urge to throw my super nintendo controller into the tv. BUT I WONT...CAUSE I LOVE MY SUPER NINTENDO. ITS MAH BABY.

I have the urge to ask someone bluntly if they have a thing for me.

I have the urge for ice cream, but know I would rather wait for s'mores.

^^^ I have that same urge, also Tacos.

I have an urge to lick someone

I have the urge to eat al the fried chicken i just made cause its damn good. >:P

I have the urge to be a better person.

I have the urge to jump through my computer screen...you know..if that were...possible...

I have an urge to drink something.

I have the urge to go swimming.

I have the urge to sleep.

I have the urge to BACON

* Have the urge to don a monkey suit, climb a tree and hurl objects at passers by

I have the urge to... commit fully to black clothes and wear these heels for the rest of my life.

Anastasia-Radevich.jpg

But I can't because I love color too much.

Those heels are sleek n sexy, but I wonder if they break easily if too much strain is applied? You will end up spraining your ankles and cursing yourself for committing to it.

I have the urge to travel around the world until I get tired and home-sick. I also have the urge to enjoy a lesbian-fling relationship at some point.

I have the urge to explode in a fit of lust and have orgies around the clock until I tire of sex (most likely nevar).