I have some ideas. Just need a partner!

S

SnowMakatu

Original poster
I'm more of a modern gal. I prefer things like...

Anything in Purple is Something I play with Either Gender.
Anything in Blue is something I play as a male character.
Anything in Pink is something I play as a female character.
Anything with a + Beside it, means I've got a lot of them on the go already and I expect a really good plot from you if you're interested.
Anything with a beside it means I will play it Female Slash if you're interested.
Best Friends
Neighbors
Babysitter x Babysat's father
Club
Teacher x Student
Highschool
Gifted Boarding School
Royalty (Finishing School) +
---
I also like to play Victoria era style things... Things that take place in 1800s. If you want to play this with me, I would appreciate it if you knew something about the era. Even if it was just inventions. I don't want to play with you and find your character pulling out a cordless landline telephone. I will smite you.
I play this one as a Yuri role-play. It takes place at a finishing school.
--

I will even play something that goes back even further. Medieval royalty. Prince and Princess. That sort of thing.
I prefer to play a Prince in that one.

I expect Romance. Because I'm a girl. And I'm that way. ;P

And honestly, I can't think of anything else because I'm sort of a scatter brain.
If there is something Modern-like that you're craving, send me a PM and then we shall talk it over. :)

Just pointing out..!

If you subscribe to threads, they give you notifications just like PMs do :3

Actually. I just found this out the other day. Haha. It's how I found out that you posted here! :D

That babysitter x father thing reminds me of this show i watched on Nick called The Nanny xD just from that, i can think of some funny stuff with that.~

We can RP in a thread and plan VIA PM if you want