I have some ideas and cravings!! (mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valic

Hi! So I'm trying to get back to being active on this site seeing as by next week I'll be available most, if not, everyday of the week. C:

So on with my everything else! 'Tis Valic and I'm looking for a butt load of new role plays to start up! You can expect, depending on what I'm given, several thick paragraphs that's a story on its own or several good paragraphs that aren't that in depth. Often times, on a bad day, I can produce three to four good paragraphs if I'm given something to work with and you can expect roughly four to seven good paragraphs on a great day if given something to work with. If I'm given three to four sentences or less, please don't expect much.

I have decent grammar and good spelling, my wording can be kind of funky but that's just me. I'm a pretty chill person, I'm really patient so don't worry about getting back right away, I'm sure I can survive a day or so without a response so there won't be need for apology, I understand if stuff pops up and I don't typically badger for replies unless it's been quite a while.

Typically I stick to MxM because it's what I'm most comfortable with however, I wouldn't mind trying FxF. I'm actually curious to try it out but I'm inexperienced towards it all so, yea. When it comes to MxF, no thank you. My male characters tend to be weaker and normally I get stuck with the guys, that and my female characters are too vicious or too shy to be used. You can try but it might not end well. :/

When it comes to bedroom scenes, I find myself being pushed to the dominant roll more often than not, most times I don't care much but on occasion I do like to have characters switch or have a strictly bottom character (in the bed). A good amount of people, also, seem set that they're bottom characters which is kind of, for lack of better words, boring. I do tend to have several role plays with a single partner (if they agree to it) and it just gets to being the same old story, I like the change up.

I do enjoy darker, more graphic violence scenes as well, if you have a faint heart or weak stomach, I am most certainly not your gal. I like the nitty-gritty grimy role plays that include blood and cannibalism and kidnap and all that good stuff, too, so if you can't really handle that, I'm not the person you're looking for because I like to keep fluff to a minimal and even when there is, it's not always so peachy. (✿◕‿◕)

---

Anyway! There are a few movies I've seen and I'm really, really interested in making plots based off of them, the RP wouldn't have to follow strictly in the movie's plot line or it could, it's perfectly fine with me. c: I have a few ideas for them, so if you're interested in one of these movies or have a movie that you're interested and wish for me to check out, I'll gladly give it a go!

I also, in the spoiler tag, have some random pairing lists if movie based plots don't appeal to you, I can always help make up some random, original based RP or dig some up from my sticky notes.

Also!! Please be able to play 'switches' or at least more than one character!! c:

Religious Themes
God ▼ God
Demon ▼ God
Angel ▼ Demon
Demon ▼ Human
Priest ▼ Demon
Satan worshiper ▼ Christian/Catholic worshiper

Incest Themes
Step father ▼ Step son
Brother ▼ Brother
Distant blood relative taking care of relative ▼ Younger relative

Mythical Themes
Monster ▼ Human
King ▼ ...
E.T ▼ Human
Nymh ▼ ...
Elf ▼ ...
Fairy ▼ ...
Pirate ▼ ...
Centaur ▼...
Shape shifter ▼...
Lycan/Werewolf ▼ ... (please be creative )
Vampire ▼ ... (please be creative)

IRL Themes
CEO ▼ Intern/worker
Prison/jail inmate ▼ Prison/jail inmate
Prison/jail inmate ▼ Officer
Prostitute ▼ ...
Drug addict ▼ ...
Cop ▼
Bully ▼ Victim
Murder ▼ Victim
Detective ▼ Suspect
Older brother's friend ▼ younger brother
Cross dresser ▼ Homophobe
Doctor/psychiatrist ▼ Patient
Cannibal ▼ Prey

Kinks/ Likes
Forced slavery
Cross Dressing
Shower sex
Peeping Tom
Lingerie
Forced femininity
Daddy-kink
Pet play
Age difference (significant or minor)
BDSM (most kinds)
Toys
Derogatory taunts
Non-consensual acts
Biting
Blood
Knots
Facials
Non-con
Spanking
Dirty talk
Bruises
Crying
Forced submission / willing submission
Fear play
Nipples!!
Body worship (Excluding some parts/aspects)
Size difference
Controlled asphyxiation
Controlled orgasm
Mpreg
Sleep invasion

Please PM or message below if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in the kind/... role play. For this I have a slightly interesting theme and character that I have had for quite some time now. Please pm me or have me pm you if this is still open and you are interested. Thank you ^·^

Reactions: Valic
Hello, I am interested in the kind/... role play. For this I have a slightly interesting theme and character that I have had for quite some time now. Please pm me or have me pm you if this is still open and you are interested. Thank you ^·^
PM me! c:

Still looking for plenty more!!

If you're still looking, I have some plot bunnies for a gritty drug abuse / mental illness RP if you're interested :D

I have a vague plot idea for a cop and a drug user.

Status
Not open for further replies.