I have serious doubts in this cake... Wait what? Oh, Hallo!

• Thread starter Professor Weschenter
  • Start date
P

Professor Weschenter

Original poster
A great "Hallo!" to the world on out there. [spoili] Unless, you speak another language, then this 'hallo' is re-directed in the language of your native origin. [/spoili]

Quite new to the website, but not new to roleplay. Be it simple, or page long plots. [spoili] Page long might be an overstatement [/spoili]

Hmm... What else? [spoili] I'm quite stumped on what to say... [/spoili]

This is farewell? [spoili] Oh look! the colors swapped! [/spoili]

Reactions: Minibit
Your definitely unique, and I'm not trying to make that as a joke. From your roleplays, I can easily see how much you've devoted into your character. "Insane scientist". Not many can pull that off, but I think you've nailed it!

I do believe good sir, that A. you will find yourself quite comfortable here, and B. this song if for you:

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm October. We can be best friends.

Best friends.

Apologies, it doesn't seem to be allowing me to post videos anymore.

The song I was trying to put in that big empty space was "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo.

Having fun with the spoiler tags, eh? xD

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll enjoy this site, it's way better than a simple forum, you should check out the Content boards and the Groups; they're a big part of what makes this site unique; you can do fun writing exercises and challenges between roleplays, and meet other roleplayers who share your interests!