I have returned

S

silverlolita

Original poster
I disappeared a little over a year ago due to some personal issues stemming from being in a bad place emotionally and mentally, but now I'm back and feeling pretty damn good! I've really missed roleplaying a lot so I'm pretty excited to be back.

I'm gonna touch up a few things on my profile and then hopefully return to the world of RP shortly. UwU

But since I'm pretty sure no one remembers me as I've only been a part of a couple RPs on here, here's some random stuff about me;
  • I'm horrible at talking to people. Conversation with me is really hard unless you carry it on or until I get to know you.
  • I'm really into Attack on Titan and DRAMAtical Murder at the moment and if you get me started on either of those topics I could probably talk about them for hours.
  • I'm home schooled and currently a Senior in high school. (I just turned 18 about a month ago.)
  • I am a lesbian with an exception for hot anime dudes.
  • I'm an artist and I draw constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. You don't know me as I joined recently, but you have my bids for a better time on Iwaku.

Hello!

I'm new since yesterday! =D hope to see you around on the forum!

Lot's of returners recently. That's good! :) Welcome back to Iwaku and I hope you have fun engaging on some RPs here.