I have returned

N

Nightstealer

Original poster
So I joined this site earlier this year, and kinda became inactive. I'd just like to make a re-introduction thread. Hi, I'm Night, thief of whatever other fun names you have in store. I enjoy anything with a good plot, effort and people who are as enthusiastic as I am. I'm not always around, as I'm studying at a tertiary college and I have numerous issues at home right now, but I try to be as active as I can. I lean more towards fantasy rps, and I especially like one on ones, but I'm open to any rp that has as much effort put into it as I put into my characters/ideas. I actually think I posted an idea or two on here last time I was here, but I don't remember. however if anyone is interested in seeing what I'm like as a writer, I do have a couple of accounts on writing forums. I'm not entirely sure of the advertising policy on here, so if you want to maybe check out some of my writing pm me and I'll find a way to get you a link. I'd hate to get banned on my first week back. Rps for me have been slow as of late, and I'd like a nice, even paced, well thought out plot with experienced writers.

What was your name before?

I've already seen you in the box, last night and this morning....I've been watching you!

WELCOME BACK DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN!

Welcome back! The site's changed a lot over the past year; layout switches and new features galore! Have fun re-exploring and feel free to shoot me a PM if you're bored or lost :)