2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello there!

I am ShiroKuma and I was inactive/a lurker for a very long time save a partner or two in DMs and a search post or two when I had a writing itch.
I did a lot of soul searching these past few months and am now more comfortable with who I am as a writer and as a person. As such, I will be returning as a new and hopefully improved writer and partner.

I hope to write with some of you soon!

Hello and welcome back! I'm so glad you found a way to be more comfortable with your writing and are ready to dive back in. Hopefully you can find lot of new partners to start some exciting RPs with!

If you ever need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member :D

• Love
Reactions: PekoPekoKaeru
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :)

hello and welcome back! it's really good to hear you're more confident in your writing and i hope you can find some good enough partners <3

like floral said; don't hesitate to reach out to amy staff if needed!

• Love
Reactions: PekoPekoKaeru
Welcome (back) to Iwaku!

Welcome back to Iwaku, ShiroKuma! :D

I remember seeing you around. Nice to see you again, with a new look! We're happy to have you back. It's great that you've found out some more about yourself. Iwaku has changed a bit most likely, in the time that you were gone, so let us know if you need any help, like everyone else has said.

Have a great day <3

Definitely good to hear that you have grown more confident as a writer and person! Welcome back and keep it up with the confidence!