5. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Romance
'Ello lovelies!
I'll be honest and say I completely forgot about this site after dealing with as much drama as I have been for the last few months. Thankfully my life is a tad less chaotic than it used to be and I'm ready to start roleplaying again, or even chatting with you guys; whatever you prefer! All I require to talk to me is that you are over 18 because of the site's rules and to be patient with me if I lose track of this site again.

Hope everyone is having a good day, night, whatever it may be!

Welcome back!
You can talk to people who are under 18, just no smutty stuff, just so you know! A decrease in chaos is always nice, hope things are going well for you and you find some cool roleplay partners.

Welcome back!
You can talk to people who are under 18, just no smutty stuff, just so you know! A decrease in chaos is always nice, hope things are going well for you and you find some cool roleplay partners.
All righty, I just wanted to make sure about the communication with roleplayers under the age of 18! Thanks for the welcome back; things have certainly calmed down tremendously!

'Ello lovelies!
I'll be honest and say I completely forgot about this site after dealing with as much drama as I have been for the last few months. Thankfully my life is a tad less chaotic than it used to be and I'm ready to start roleplaying again, or even chatting with you guys; whatever you prefer! All I require to talk to me is that you are over 18 because of the site's rules and to be patient with me if I lose track of this site again.

Welcome :)

Looking for RP partner, let me know if interested.

'Ello lovelies!

Welcome :)

Looking for RP partner, let me know if interested.
I'll message you shortly!

Reactions: Vigilante
I'm glad you're back and doing better! I'd love to continue our RP or even start a new one if you're up for it. c:

I'm glad you're back and doing better! I'd love to continue our RP or even start a new one if you're up for it. c:
Oh my goodness hi! We should definitely start up something new. I have a few ideas I could run by you. Send me a message when you can <3

Reactions: TarotNoAi