Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I do not discriminate against any certain genres, but Fantasy, magical, scifi and romance are some of my favorites.
I am not actually new, but haven't been active in years! When I retired I had about 10 years under my belt. I am coming back, because I am bored and I have missed it!

I will be a little rusty, but I love to write! I am definitely a bit more of a detailed writer, but I can work with any level! I also am not picky:) I definitely do like more like fantasy, Sci-fi, any of that! I am awkward, and I don't ever know how to introduce myself... Ahhh... I typically do play as female characters, but I could be interested in trying as male if needed, but it might be slightly awkward (just cause I am!)

I just miss writing, and I miss having something to look forward to! You can message me or comment.. or.. paper airplane it?

Welcome back to Iwaku, we're glad to have you back! Don't worry my intro post was far more awkward haha. I may not have as many years under my belt but I hope we end up RPing together at some point, as I also really like fantasy! Out of curiosity, are you more interested in 1x1's or group settings, or are you fine with either?

I just try not to blab too much for those who don't want to hear it yet.. Or to sound redundant in my partner request forum haha. I am always down for someone to RP with! It has been in the before iWaku times since I have done a group RP, mostly just for whatever reason they never really took off as groups. I am totally open for the one, I will most definitely be awkward at first. I am good at juggling more than one character.. Or at least that is what I would like to think!

What type of fantasy do you usually prefer? If that is not the most vague question alive... To be honest I don't have a lot of time to do a lot of like show watching or anything, so I'm not usually able to do more of a themed RP because I am not able to follow like... Anything.. in real time. I always feel so lame saying it like that, but hey, I can't hide the truth! Lol

Reactions: EldridSmith
Welcome! I hope you have a better, or even greater experience than before in your new time here!