I Have Come

Hello, stranger. Welcome to Iwaku. ^^

Hey there.

I'm October, nice to meet you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Yes, I have lots of questions. First off, what kind of roleplay do you do here exactly? Is it D&D or just Fantasy? Because if it's D&D, I am a TOTAL newb... :)

Hi Kayt! Here at Iwaku we welcome -all- genres of Roleplay! Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, and so on! D&D is played here by a few, as are other games involving dice. Though you're going to find a lot more freeform roleplays than those. :) If you need help, check out our lovely Roleplay 101 section!

Reactions: October Knight
Well, I have no dice or anything for D&D, so that's off the table for now..... Do you guys have any Romance Forums? Not the vulgar kind of romance, the classical kind....

Romance can be in any roleplay, I believe. If you are looking for a strictly romantic sort of roleplay, I'd check out the One on One section and put up a thread detailing what you are looking for in an RP. You can do the same in any of the Genre subforums or the Roleplay Talk section under the Roleplay header! Hope this helped and you find exactly what your heart desires. :)

Welcome to Iwaku Kayt! Here we have a variety of roleplays available so feel free to check out the different forums for ones you may be interested in or create a request thread to invite someone who would like to RP based on what you're looking for. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

Hi there Kayt! :D Welcome to the site!

Glad to be here! :) So, are there any specific species that my avatar might be, because I have NO CLUE! :P