I have Arrivied

D

David

Original poster
What is up my peoples? I'm Cody but go by David, my character, on here. I just signed up, not real sure which direction I will take so PM me with any help or ideas. Also, feel free to hit me up on msn IM under screen name [email protected]

I little about myself. I live on the East Coast, single, no kids. I like video games, wrestling, MMA, road trips and sports. I have a full time job and am looking for something different roleplay wise. The only real rp'ing I have done has been on wrestling e-fed proboard sites. I enjoyed it but want to move onto something different.

Anything else just ask. Glad to be here.

WOO! Go east coast! ^.^ I am not alooonnneee =P
Welcome to Iwaku!

Ahoy, David!
Represent the East Coast!

So, from what ye be telling me..Ye have little experience..No problem, I'll help you out.

This scrawlin, is just a basic guide.
And this one leads to the
Academy, a place for any help you need..Or if ye feel like sending us overboard wit yer skills!

Enjoy yer time here!

Hello David! Welcome to the Community!
My name is Doxa, please to meet you.
Let us know if you need any help xD

Ello David, we have uh... very few wrestling RPs. I have no idea how to wrestle RP. Actually I am against violence in my RP period, 'cause... it's just not my thing. We have more fantasy, sci-fi, and modern settings for a whole bunch of different RPs. I hope you find something you like!

Welcome to Iwakuland, David!
I'm Overcast and I'm one of the many Anime/Manga Junkies here at Iwaku! If you have some troubles building characters, just pm me, and I'll help out however I can!

- Overcast

Hi David,
Hope you like it here. I dont do wrestling in my rp but Scifi and fantasy. Modern as well. Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome. Feel free to pm me with any questions. Have fun.