I Have Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krominel

Original poster
Hello all!
My name is Krominel, but feel free to call me Kromin for short.

I used to be an avid roleplayer until life started hurling beans at me. (Can you believe the audacity? Not even lemons.) So I took a two year break from writing but now I am back with a vengeance. If vengeance translates into brownies. I make brownies when I have problems. My problem currently being my social anxiety. But here I am with my beans in hand asking for friendship on this cold facet of the internet.

If anyone wants to befriend me, that would be cool. I like cats.

Thank you for your time,
Krominel

Reading this made me extremely hungry.
I think I'll actually get some beans now.

I was once known as a Cat Lord in a previous time myself, but, as fate would have it, I suddenly had a mental click and my entire personality changed in one week, but who cared about that?
Welcome to Iwaku!

Please don't be surprised if I start harassing you time to time, your hair is absolutely fabulous.
Also!
We keep the lemons in the primary kitchen. The last room in the back on your left, and there's a fridge directly on the right coming through the door.
It's packed with lemons.
PACKED
when-life-gives-you-lemons-charge-mp3-player-ipod-13606675690.jpg

Well, you know what they say, my friend, if life hurls beans at you, buy lemonades at the nearest grocery department and squeeze the fuck out of them into life's face. I totally understand how you feel. I was an avid roleplayer back when I was 11-13, but I got busy with friends and partying because of junior high, but now I'm back with the passion of an blind man granted the gift of sight once more. It's been two years but it's nice to come back to roleplaying. I'd love to be your friend, and I'm vaguely amusing and entertaining, so I hope you'd feel the same too.

Reading this made me extremely hungry.
I think I'll actually get some beans now.

I was once known as a Cat Lord in a previous time myself, but, as fate would have it, I suddenly had a mental click and my entire personality changed in one week, but who cared about that?
Welcome to Iwaku!

Please don't be surprised if I start harassing you time to time, your hair is absolutely fabulous.
Also!
We keep the lemons in the primary kitchen. The last room in the back on your left, and there's a fridge directly on the right coming through the door.
It's packed with lemons.
PACKED
when-life-gives-you-lemons-charge-mp3-player-ipod-13606675690.jpg
Your reply had me rolling on the floor, laughing for a few seconds. I always thought that if life gave you lemons, make orange juice, and let life wonder how the hell you did that. Obviously, lemons have many properties and uses, and are also very important if people expect life to start throwing it at them.

Your reply had me rolling on the floor, laughing for a few seconds. I always thought that if life gave you lemons, make orange juice, and let life wonder how the hell you did that. Obviously, lemons have many properties and uses, and are also very important if people expect life to start throwing it at them.
When I was reading your response I saw the reflection of my screen on my chair (Yes. I HAVE SHINY CHAIRS!) and nearly died of a heart attack.
Though not before shrieking at an extremely high octave, scaring the hell out of my cat who then SOMEHOW disappeared in the blink of an eye, returning to whatever void that cats teleport into for whatever reasons.
I dunno, regardless I should stop messaging in this hurr' introductory forum.

PLEASE FORGIVE MY SPAM! DX
demotivational-posters-funny-spam.jpg

Hahahaha are you always this amusing or unlucky? Well, wherever your cat teleports too is probably where all my missing ballpens and pencils go. Like, have you ever dropped your pen and have it roll off completely into another dimension, never to be seen again? It's tough stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.