I have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LightingBird

Original poster
A girl just found out that her friend has terminal cancer, and knows that she doesn't have much time to live. The girl is determined to make the time that she has left with her memorable. One of the main things she wants to do is confess her love to her friend before she goes. It's defiantly a sad story, but it starts off right in the middle of things. In this story, the friend decides not to do kemo therapy. The two girls also live together already, and the friend doesn't have any family alive that will miss her when she's gone.

This can also be changed to FxM

I'm interested it sounds really good.
I'd like to do it as an FxF if you'll have me.

which girl would you like to be? and would you like me to post a small character skeleton here? and do you mind starting it because I'm a bit of a copycat when it comes to post length.

^-^ I'm looking forward to it

I don't mind starting, I think I do better as the girl who is trying to help her friend, but I like both characters. So I'll let you decide, and I'll post a character skeleton as well.

for appearance would you prefer an anime or real image?

for appearance would you prefer an anime or real image?

It doesn't matter to me, I use both. So it's up to you.

((this is just basic if you want me to go into more detail just say so))
Name: Amelia Grey
Job: Seamstress
Appearance:
439977.jpg

Hair colour: BLonde
Eye colour: blue
Height 173cm
Weight: 63kg
Distinguishing features: tattoo of two swallows on her right shoulder. ears pierced.​

Name: Grace (Gray) Stark
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 125 lb
Distinguishing Features: She has a heart shaped birthmark under her right breast, and a tattoo of a sunflower on her left hip.

I'm sorry it took me so long to post. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your character's personality like?

She's the type of person who likes to keep her problems to herself because she doesn't want to trouble others. She's an artistic and creative person who likes drawing, photography, designing and making clothes. She generally is a lot more bubbly while around Grace as she enjoys her company the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.