2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
#1 Favorite: Comedy

Other Favorites: Fantasy (Urban, Pseudo-Medieval, Science); Anime-ish Genres (Magical Girl, Isekai); Mystery; Slice of Life, VRMMORPG and Dice Roleplays (D&D 5e specifically)

Also Like: Scifi; School; Romance

Don't Want: Horror, Historical or Any of the Punks (Steampunk, Cyberpunk, etc...)
Greetings and salutations, ladies, gents and others! Name's Idea, but feel free to call me what you will because I love nicknames ;)

I'm a 22 year old guy from Portugal, been roleplaying since 2013. I consume industrial amounts of anime and manga, I love reading, writing, of course roleplaying, and philosophy. I also play some games like Starcraft, Wow (though my subscription is currently cancelled due to college work), and a number of trading card games such as Shadowverse, Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering. I am the rather opinionated sort, but I also love to help and to make friends, so if ya ever want advice or just to vent about somethin, feel free to hit me up!

Aaaand I believe that's it for now. I'll leave details on how I am as a roleplayer to an interest check/search thread. Feel free to ask me any questions! I'd love to answer them haha.

Have an awesome day folks!

PS: The link to the discord seems broken, can anyone help me out with this?

Edit: Found it!